***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think Benjamin Carson would agree, the reason people have such a problem with an implicitly racist attacks against civil rights leader, if because we haven't heard enough implicitly racist attacks against civil rights leaders

Just like putin is probably a pretty great guy if we just gave him a chance and got to know him, like some have

Last edited:
Where's Ben Carson or reince priebus when we need em?!

Check the local DC Popeyes.

Not a fan of being stabbed.. not that I ever have been.. but I assume it's one of those things I just won't be a fan of, like crack

You not gonna get stabbed famb. If you wanna find Ben, just look through the glass windows until you find one where everyone inside is laying on the ground in fear for their life, the cashier is bleeding out from a gunshot wound, and one dude is in the corner calmly enjoying his three piece.

Last edited:
Russia's "hacking Drumpf into office" extends to hacking Podesta/DNC with a phishing scam, and distributing their emails via Wikileaks. It occurred well before the election and was attributed to Russians on day one, and then confirmed by WH and Intel agencies around early Oct.

Most believed Clinton would still win despite the WikiLeaks controversies, however.
Pointing out small incidents that are only a fraction in magnitude of what we know now doesn't prove anything.

If people knew that there were people working within US Intelligence agencies that were doing everything in their power to get Putin's puppet into the White House, they wouldn't have been as optimistic about Clinton winning.

Russia's "hacking Drumpf into office" extends to hacking Podesta/DNC with a phishing scam, and distributing their emails via Wikileaks. It occurred well before the election and was attributed to Russians on day one, and then confirmed by WH and Intel agencies around early Oct.

Most believed Clinton would still win despite the WikiLeaks controversies, however.

Pointing out small incidents that are only a fraction in magnitude of what we know now doesn't prove anything.

If people knew that there were people working within US Intelligence agencies that were doing everything in their power to get Putin's puppet into the White House, they wouldn't have been as optimistic about Clinton winning.

Interesting.

What do you think was the reason that members of US Intelligence agencies decided to coordinate with Russian intelligence against Clinton? Why do you think they wanted to help elect a President that is Putin's puppet?

Interesting.

What do you think was the reason that members of US Intelligence agencies decided to coordinate with Russian intelligence against Clinton? Why do you think they wanted to help elect a President that is Putin's puppet?

It's not rocket science. Just look at how Comey's hypocrisy is on full display. These intelligence agencies are supposed to be bi-partisan but that's anything but the case. Clinton represented a threat to the power structure while Drumpf was somebody they think they can control. Now like Obama said this all could have been made public during the election, but he actually showed some integrity at the time all be it in hindsight, and we'll see to what degree, that may have been a grave mistake.

Interesting.

It's not rocket science. Just look at how Comey's hypocrisy is on full display. These intelligence agencies are supposed to be bi-partisan but that's anything but the case. Clinton represented a threat to the power structure while Drumpf was somebody they think they can control. Now like Obama said this all could have been made public during the election, but he actually showed some integrity at the time all be it in hindsight, and we'll see to what degree, that may have been a grave mistake.

So if I understand correctly:

Clinton was a threat to the power structure of our intelligence agencies. Therefore, they coordinated with Russian intelligence to undermine her and prop up Trump instead. Because ultimately, while Trump is a Putin puppet, they think they can control him. Obama knew all of this was going on, but also reasoned that it shouldn't have been made public.

There doesn't need to be some nefarious reason why members of the intelligence agency, and James Comey might have preferred Trump to win.

It might be just Simple tribalism.

They older conservative white males, wanted their candidate to win, and it affected their decision making, especially Comey (Comey insist one making himself look bad, even after the letter fiasco).

While they might be comfortable with being on the same side as Russia on one issue, they know relations with Russia is not strictly dictated by Trump.

Obama strongly believes in following certain norms, procedure, and maintain the reputation of government institutions. If he blew the lid on this before the election, the political blowback would have been extreme, especially if Clinton won.

Last edited:
So if I understand correctly:

Clinton was a threat to the power structure of our intelligence agencies. Therefore, they coordinated with Russian intelligence to undermine her and prop up Trump instead. Because ultimately, while Trump is a Putin puppet, they think they can control him. Obama knew all of this was going on, but also reasoned that it shouldn't have been made public.

His reasoning for not making it public was he didn't want to affect the presidential election, but one of the chief leaders of the intelligence community did just that on multiple occasions. We have a damn Manchurian Candidate in about to take the oath in a few days. I'm not suggesting every member of every intelligence agency is complicit, but they're were clearly people in high offices that did not want Hillary to win, if they didn't collude with Russians directly they sure were selective in what information they chose to release or which investigations were important to public consumption. Which had the same effect. And it's not out of the realm of possibility they were thinking of their own job status should Hillary have won, they could've all been on the chopping block for their fruitless witch hunt.

I am kinda taken aback and how relieved, and how sacred the right wing power structure was scared of Hillary Clinton.

And I'm not even strictly talking about the intelligence agencies, but the financial industry insiders, crony capitalist, and a large faction of white supremacist.

It is like Hillary was finally proven a ally to the progressive left in her lost, just because you see the people standing in the way of their progress celebrating.

Put then again, some Progressive seem more interested on dancing on her grave than anything else, soooooo

Last edited:
I am kinda taken aback and how relieved, and how sacred the right wing power structure was scared of Hillary Clinton.

And I'm not even strictly talking about the intelligence agencies, but the financial industry insiders, crony capitalist, and a large faction of white supremacist.

It is like Hillary was finally proven a ally to the progressive left in her lost, just because you see the people standing in the way of their progress celebrating.

Put then again, some Progressive seem more interested on dancing on her grave than anything else, soooooo
?

Fishing for another argument? I'll pass

You can proceed to call me names and insult me if you want.
Ugh.

Was merely interested in reading more about the "right wing power structure," where financial insiders fit, and why HRC ability to inspire "fear" in that structure gives you a sense of relief. 

i don't think there was any elaborate scheme in the intelligence community. they were just one step behind because they didn't want to appear partisan so Trump and Russia took advantage of it.

the harmful stuff (like Comey going public about the emails but not about Trump) was probably driven by short-sighted bias or survival more than anything.

then again, Comey may have gotten a phone call from putin (or from someone Putin has embedded) encouraging him to be transparent with the Hillary emails while also telling him to be prudent with the Russia stuff because it would be politici suicide if it was overblown, etc. Basically just need the right people to push buttons at the right times.

FSU guards do a poor job of finding cutters and wings/bigs going to the basket.

They suffer from morning having a PG like Duke does.

Joel Berry never misses when I watch UNC play [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Edit: wrong thread :lol:

Last edited:

I think you posted in the wrong thread bro

Edit: wrong thread :lol:

Wrong thread famb :rofl:

Wazy probably in the CBB thread ranting about delusional Trump voters right now

Last edited:
Wrong thread famb :rofl:

Wazy probably in the CBB thread ranting about delusional Trump voters right now

:rofl:

Well there is this guy, Grayson Allen on Duke.....who's every bit a sucka as Ted Cruz. No coincidence that they look alike

newsflash, no one cares about da Russians. John Podesta got phished cuz he's a idiot.

and that popular vote count margin is exclusively thanks to California... maybe liberals need to move around ds US and stop clustering in Coastal enclaves.
Are you blissfully ignorant of different opinions or do you just not understand them?

Back
Top Bottom