***Official Political Discussion Thread***

One thing Rusty is not is a douchebag, he does have questionable taste in women tho...

WavyDaddyLite

Good to see that the president is growing up a little bit

But you got time to hit my PMs when you're feelings hurt though.

Dude I had to clarify something with you. Post the PM if you want. Please include your douchebagery.

What douchebagery did I display?

You randomly messaged me to tell me that I'm not the only in here with an economics degree.

I knew this, a couple dudes due. Rex even has a PhD I believe, and they have taken exception with some stuff I have said. I didn't even know want made you think it was necessary to do.

Trump Counselor Kellyanne Conway stated today that Trump will not release his tax returns. Send them to: https://t.co/cLRcuIiQXz so we can.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) January 22, 2017
Trump's breach of promise over the release of his tax returns is even more gratuitous than Clinton concealing her Goldman Sachs transcripts.

Should be interesting to watch Wikileaks going forward.

Trump Counselor Kellyanne Conway stated today that Trump will not release his tax returns. Send them to: https://t.co/cLRcuIiQXz so we can.
Trump's breach of promise over the release of his tax returns is even more gratuitous than Clinton concealing her Goldman Sachs transcripts.

:rofl:

@MichaelLaRosaDC: McCain says "I do not know, I do not know" when asked if he has confidence in President Trump

Sound's like a clear no :lol:

I lost some respect for McCain back when he was tap dancing for tea party votes during his Presidential campaign, and I understand the need to support your party and be on board, but the way Trump spoke about his service and POW days i'd lose it completely if we went on board. As a kid I wanted to be a naval aviator and this is one of the men I admire before I even knew he was a politician.

Last edited:
McCain has his lucid moments, but he falls in line at the right times. Dude gonna die in office too, he is never retiring :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Nah, they'll just donate more. I think the cut is $500 million/yr.

It's the affiliate radio stations that will probably suffer as it will mean less coverage of local news in smaller communities.
You could be right, but I see alot of that money being donated by non-profit orgs and wealthy donors then I do working class people. I read somewhere that a percentage of PBS's funding comes from Canada.
as long as the move is strongly associated with trump and republicans, it'll hurt them far more than an extra 500 million in the federal budget would ($1 tax breaks for all!). but let them shoot themselves in the foot.
Exactly, the bad press along with pressure from Dems and activists groups could really put a stain on the administration. They could definitely spin this into something like repubs wanting to suppress news and information important to the public.

I would way prefer to have McCain be president over this clown we have right now

Last edited:

Well I guess they're making an effort to repair their image.

Assange claimed Wikileaks had info on Trump during the campaign but chose not to release it and then later retracted that statement.

They should have released their data on both at the same time if they wanted to keep their non-partisan reputation.

I would way prefer to have McCain be president over this clown we have right now
True. But that is more on trump being horrible

McCain is crazy war hungry. Dude is foaming at the mouth to run a country a fade :lol:

I bet when he plays with his camera drone, he pretends there is a predator missile attacked to it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom