***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Libs aren't even human B. Deplorables............all of them.
yup.

we all knew Trump is a counterpuncher and it was just a matter of time before McCain was going to go down for what he did against Trump. it was despicable when the "Maverick" voted against his own party. Trump always wins though.

it really sickens me that now libs want to say something nice about McCain just because he died? wow. how awful can you be? where was this love for McCain last year when Crooked H was making fun of his short arms and Obummer called him a coward for getting caught in Vietnam?

Libs are the worst.

I see the guy who smokes crack often doesn’t know that there’s a novel concept called showing respect for someone who was at least respectful to their political opponents. Then again, are we surprised that the mans decision making is poor?

Let me get this straight
U would do ALL THIS
But was duckin the fade from @ninjahood that one time
Talkin bout I can’t meetup
Cause I got work in the morning :lol:
When Ninja finally pulls up on him, it finna go down like this.....
giphy.gif

I know Mccain was a fake Maverick but what exactly did he do to have people celebrate his death? I reserve that for truly evil people and dictators like Trump.

I'm not a Military guy but considering everyhing he went through while fighting for the country, I can't speak ill of him.

Again, I'm pretty ignorant to his political past. Is he another bigot?

I know Mccain was a fake Maverick but what exactly did he do to have people celebrate his death? I reserve that for truly evil people and dictators like Trump.

I'm not a Military guy but considering everyhing he went through while fighting for the country, I can't speak ill of him.

Again, I'm pretty ignorant to his political past. Is he another bigot?
He was not overtly bigoted but he appealed to racist throughout his career:

-He voted against MLK day

-He picked Palin as a VP candidate to whip up support from hardcore conservatives

-He used the Tea Party and the dog whistles to criticize Obama in the first two years he was president

-He featured "tough on immigration" types at campaign events and ads. One time if famously blew up on him because he featured a sheriff that was on a white nationalist radio show

-He was a flip-flopper and a hypocrite, read this profile from 2008:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/john-mccain-make-believe-maverick-202004/

This piece sheds some light on how he sold out his principles all the way:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2010/11/mccain-201011

I understand someone not wanting to speak ill of McCain because of his service, and many have called him a decent person, but he was a trash politician.

I will not celebrate his passing, because I did not wish the man dead, but I refuse to praise him.

What good are hearts and prayers to someone that has already passed?
thoughts and prayers to McCain's family. even to the end Trump has successfully avoided saying anything nice about McCain.

and sure he was a trash politician but who isn't? they're the exception.

Back
Top Bottom