***Official Political Discussion Thread***

again... DA COVID really brings out the WORST in a lot people. This ain’t about lives anymore, it’s straight-up GAMBLING PROBLEMS.

09BD8BEB-449E-49CE-9BB7-C5CC0E8335BC.jpeg

out here literally gambling with your life, that´s commitment.

I don’t think I have a problem with making a precedent that the current administration gets to investigate members of the prior one for possible crimes and prosecute them as appropriate.

I’m just not sure that Trump has thought that through?

idk man for me that´s SUCH a dangerous precedent to set.

you want damn near every President thrown in the slammer after their term?

...because that´ll happen, bet you a dollar.

and speaking of Presidents being thrown in the slammer, I just read ¨Fire and Fury¨ yesterday and holy fn ****.

if even half of that book is true--and I believe more than I don´t--this crisis is way worse than I thought.

how could this national response be described as anything other than a cluster****?

yes, nations don´t always get it right...there are lapses, there are oversights, there are even ¨mistakes made.¨

...but this thoroughly piecemeal and entirely ineffective approach is destined to lead to a cascading series of failures at nearly every level of statecraft that will both exacerbate themselves and trigger further failures.

I don´t care what you thought of guy before 2020, but this is the textbook definition of a cluster****.

I almost feel like I need to petition @MethodicaI Managemint to add ¨cluster****¨ to the approved terms list.

like, for an accurate historical record.

Nothing says Christian values like three wives and an affair with a pron star.
My neighbors love the guy and are hardcore Christians. I really don’t ****ing get it. The same *******s always trying to talk to me about god and right and wrong. ****ing delusional. I guess if you believe in some guy chilling in the sky calling shots then I can assume you aren’t a reasonable person.

There were a decent number of pundits who said if he ran he could be who the “Never Trumpers” voted for instead of Biden. Him dropping out means that it’s more likely Never Trumpers will either not vote or vote for Biden. It was mostly a vanity run, may be wanted to make a statement. It shows how serious everyone is that even vanity candidates are falling back.

Y'all laughing but that scene gets me hype every time like home dude doing the hardest salute ever at 2:05 here in the real, pure, true version:

For editing that historic speech by President Whitmore into his own selfish purposes is treason, blasphemy, desecration, unpure, all of the worst adjectives. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom