***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I remember Ninja saying the Confederate Flag was not racist because it was on the car in The Dukes of Hazzard :lol:

And the OG ring gear of Big Boss Man

big-boss-man-tripped-by-doink.gif

To the first question: to my knowledge, I am not.

To the second question: I do not mind defunding police. The Dems made a mistake by using that language because it is easily overstated and they gave the GOP an easy talking point. But I see no issue with defunding the police.

As it relates to abolishment, I am at the same point (but I know it isn't going to happen).

Recently had a convo with my fiance about the issue. I have legit never--in my entire life--called the police for an emergency because I felt I was in danger from what I can remember. In large part because as a black man, they may get to the scene and treat me like a suspect.

The buildings I've lived in recently use private security in place of police.

We came to the conclusion that for the most part, they are called for car accidents and reports like that.

It is what it is. I won't lose much sleep on the issue either way. And I do think those funds could be better spent.
Are all of these incidents of police murdering black men and women not real? Has Trump not come out in support of these killers? Didn't he also support the imprisonment of the central park 5 even though they weren't responsible for the crime? All of which sounds like murder and enslavement to me. Maybe you have a different definition?

aepps20 aepps20 you are looking HANDSOME front row and center. Thank you for all of your hard work in defeating CORONAVIRUS. Next is the Libbie SCUM
Pippence said to the crowd, "Whoever is the most dapper among you, come to the front of the picture."

Everybody turned their head towards none other than aepps20 aepps20 and he made his way to the front, looking like a million bucks.

That's the story I would like to tell. What really happened is Pippence asked, "any n-... excuse me. any African Americans in the crowd?"

8064ED44-25FD-431E-BD89-2803FCD5EA5F.png

aepps20 aepps20 you are looking HANDSOME front row and center. Thank you for all of your hard work in defeating CORONAVIRUS. Next is the Libbie SCUM. Also thank this other minority for his tireless dedication but next time I need to see BOTH thumps up. TWO THUMBS FOR TWO TERMS!

2F9F3201-C8E8-4E51-AA24-080FF103DB93.png

Great day fellas. I even busted out da new one two coal step. Notice da double tap with da right foot? I call that dancing with TREBLE in my voice.
giphy (40).gif

Somebody didn't get the memo on pretending everything is ok

As the Secretary of Tap Dancing for the Trump Administration it is Delk’s responsibility to ensure all minorities are prominently featured with smiles on their faces in photo ops. Next shoot dwalk31 dwalk31 can and will do better.

Back
Top Bottom