***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Earlier I was saying I hope he doesn’t die, because it would be easier for someone else to win the election in his place.

I don’t think it matters anymore tbh, people see what clowns they all are.

I think he should sacrifice himself to save the economy and own the libs.

I’d be shocked if Biden doesn’t have it. I didn’t watch the debate so I don’t know how close they got. Starting to sound like he knew he had it before the debate.

You do know that your boy Bernie was trying to keep the filibuster in place too, right?

Bro what in the holy **** are you talking about?

:rofl:

Bernie lost months ago. Biden is the Dem nominee.

Republicans shot down their own healthcare plan b/c it came from Obama.

all those things are true

I’m laughing at seeing conservatives wonder why it’s only conservative politicians getting the virus and thinking it’s some type of conspiracy to shut Trump down.

What’s that saying they like to use. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Or as ai say, it sometimes comes down to it.

I know they'll get Barrett through anyway but for now....

giphy (2) (25).gif

Edit: I realize this stalls Stimulus talks..again
beli.png

Last edited:
Bro what in the holy **** are you talking about?

:rofl:

Bernie lost months ago. Biden is the Dem nominee.

Republicans shot down their own healthcare plan b/c it came from Obama.

all those things are true
Another post by you, acting like people can't comprehend what you are saying, when in reality you are making nothing close to a cogent point.

Let us look at the chain post post so the point is clear to you and this thread.

I posted this, making the point that Democrats (plural) need to pack the courts because the Supreme Court might soon allow the GOP to legally impose minority rule. The only way they can pack the courts is if the filibuster goes away.

The Dems have to pack the courts, the amount of racist legislation the GOP will pass after the Supreme Court strikes down the voting rights act like pretty much destroy the Dems chances of gaining national power...

Some then quoted me to make a point about Democrats (plural)...

I hate to be so vulgar but Democrats need to figuratively **** the GOP bloody using 90% of the tactics that they've executed against the Dems going back to the Obama years.

You then quoted this post make a point about Democrats (plural) before calling out Biden specially.

They’re not going to do it because a lot of the old guard Dems align with the Republicans

joe biden still thinks he can reach across the aisle

:stoneface:

So that is why I am telling you that you are wrong in your analysis regarding Dems, and I was using Bernie stance for you to notice the bad take. Bernie Sanders, the dude you supported, views aligned with Biden on the filibuster. So the hang up is not strictly on the old guard of Democrats that align with the Republicans (hardly any Dems align with the GOP anyway), because you clearly don't think Bernie falls into that category, and he was outchea saying the same stupid **** as other Dems, including Biden, about the filibuster. The thing that has to go away for the Dems to pack the court.

But to be fair, I should have broken down in more details how much your post was off the mark.

And I am pointing out to you your mans Bernie was outchea on the same buffoonery you criticized other Democrats for doing. Like rexanglorum rexanglorum , another Bernie supporting leftist pointed out, this whole situation about the Dems, the filibuster, and procedural bipartisanship, doesn't in anyway vindicate leftist critics of the Democratic establishment, because y'all mans was on the same BS. And voting blue no matter what, even for centrist, could have avoided this situation we are in.

Furthermore what I was pointing out to you, that every Dem needs to wake up. This hang up about the filibuster goes from the far left (Bernie), to the center left (Biden), to the center (Manchin). And demands to drop the filibuster come also spreads from the far left (Warren), to the center (Steve Bullock).

Lasty for the millionth time, the ACA/Obamacare was not a Republican healthcare plan. That is nonsense. Anyone that followed the healthcare debate over the last few decades knows this. That is just a lazy argument Bernie supporters peddle that handwaves a ton of important facts.

Last edited:

What a damn **** show. :smh: :lol:

If Trump dies, and can see conflicting info come out the White House too.

Official Statement: The President's condition has worsen, but the doctors are still actively working on him. He is currently resting peacefully.

10 mins later a NYT tweet: Multiple sources within the WH confirmed to us tonight..."He dead, b. He dead"

Back
Top Bottom