***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I have been sleeping on MSNBC. It’s LIGHTYEARS better then CNN.

CNN has the three idiots Cuomo, Tapper, Lemon. You can add Anderson to that. All four shows with their head as the main display and them ranting for hours. It’s not news.
MSNBC has so many different anchors. They are like the 2015 Warriors- strength in numbers. And their anchors seem so down to earth and normal. Plus they take shots at Trump in a very sarcastic manner.

Felt like a hipster seeing all these people praising Kornacki the past few days. He's been killing it for years.

I don't watch it much anymore but MSNBC was always my go-to, especially Maddow. Her opening segments were usually great.

I have been sleeping on MSNBC. It’s LIGHTYEARS better then CNN.

CNN has the three idiots Cuomo, Tapper, Lemon. You can add Anderson to that. All four shows with their head as the main display and them ranting for hours. It’s not news.
MSNBC has so many different anchors. They are like the 2015 Warriors- strength in numbers. And their anchors seem so down to earth and normal. Plus they take shots at Trump in a very sarcastic manner.
CNN is for entertainment and ratings. MSNBC is for news. This election was the breaking point for me with CNN too. MSNBC has been great all week.

They really gonna keep airing this double overtime college football game? And then they still gonna do the news after too? :smh:

Seriously, who gives af about this game right now lol. NBC is something else.

Local news must air afterwards.

NBC is paying Notre Dame a lot of money to air their home games.

I do! I got fam playing Qb for Clemson. We're going crazy over here
Tell him to
947dcb87fe92f0e541595b98b09027a5.gif

😁

I don't anticipate Dave trying to be real funny tonight; think he'll just speak from the heart.

Wouldn't mind if I'm completely wrong.

Back
Top Bottom