***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A2A9CAC5-F438-4272-A926-BE9FEDCFE1CA.jpeg

I wonder if people are ever going to ask Manchin who exactly on the other side he will be able to garner votes since he’s such a big fan of the filibuster, bipartisanship and voting rights apparently.

I know he doesn't give a ****. But just wondering if the media will frame **** in a different way than they usually do

Probably not

I'm not a sovereign citizen

Im just stating my case for how progressives seem to think that their moral righteousness is the right way and **** anyone that disagrees with them

Like I said, so much better than religious fanatics
So your enlightened take on the matter is that “both sides” have opinions on what students should be learning?

And you don’t?

So your enlightened take on the matter is that “both sides” have opinions on what students should be learning?

And you don’t?

I do have an opinion on what kids should be learning, but if you've read my posts, you'd see that I never even gave it

I'm not going to pretend that my opinion is better than these parents when I don't even have kids

I do have an opinion on kids should be learning, but if you've read my posts, you'd see that I never even gave it

Oh, I think you made it pretty clear - but if you’d like to elucidate further then by all means, let us know what, if anything, you think students should be learning about racism.

I’d hate for you to feel misunderstood.

Oh, I think you made it pretty clear - but if you’d like to elucidate further then by all means, let us know what, if anything, you think students should be learning about racism.

Idk why you guys are even entertaining buddy. He said he doesn’t even have children yet he’s really debating on CRT in schools…🤷🏾‍♂️

That’s like me debating about women’s rights knowing I’m not a woman.

I love how your trying to put the onus on me when this entire time, Ive been against putting it on anyone

Yes, let's all discuss my morality when I've been saying people shouldn't force their morality on others

Why don't you tell me who should decide what gets taught about racism?

Is it because it has to be some morally righteousness progressive that agrees with your beliefs? I mean, **** anyone that disagrees right?

I love how your trying to put the onus on me when this entire time, Ive been against putting it on anyone

Yes, let's all discuss my morality when I've been saying people shouldn't force their morality on others

Why don't you tell me who should decide what gets taught about racism?

Is it because it has to be some morally righteousness progressive that agrees with your beliefs? I mean, **** anyone that disagrees right?

So exactly where situations like being racial profiled by cops stems from? In fact, over an hour ago, our very own Senate minority leader doesn’t even consider “African Americans” as “Americans.” But go on…

Progressives aren’t parents, too?

You really didn’t think this through, did you?

I did think it through

You just didn't think the part about progressives thinking they should get to decide what the kids of non progressive parents should be learning

You know, what this initial tweet is all about

Feel free to conjure up more vocabulary arguments though

Back
Top Bottom