***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rick Scott doesn't just want austerity in the way of spending cuts.

He wants to tax low income and middle class people to fund another tax cut for the rich

If he gains national prominence on the right, it would be a gift to Dem strategist brainstorming campaign ads.

DeSantis is diet fat Trump. The people hoping for him on Reddit were the same anyone but Trump clowns that eventually fell in line.

It ain’t 2016, Trump ain’t gonna run it back the same way he did then.

A lot of people were infatuated with his celebrity and just flat out hated Hillary and voted for him out of spite. The “outsider” thing has worn off and those outside of his core cult of followers mostly see him as a crook.

I 100% believe if he doesn’t get the nomination he will do everything in his power to damage the Republican nominee. Which brings me to my next point….

Biden says he’s running again, but I’m sure he’s weighing the political climate. If the Republican Party is in turmoil because of Trump, it would be an ideal opportunity for him to retire gracefully and put in a younger nominee who could win in a landslide.

EE6D7083-C3FC-41E8-93B8-CC4E3B7F2859.gif

This isn't surprising to me at all. Most of my voter registration and turnout efforts were geared towards Republicans that didn't like the current party but were concerned about what voting dem would do to the country. I was able to convince them that democracy was on the ballot and that the current scums like Gym, MTG and McCarthy were just unserious grifters that don't care about governing but they care about making money on the lies.

This isn't surprising to me at all. Most of my voter registration and turnout efforts were geared towards Republicans that didn't like the current party but were concerned about what voting dem would do to the country. I was able to convince them that democracy was on the ballot and that the current scums like Gym, MTG and McCarthy were just unserious grifters that don't care about governing but they care about making money on the lies.

yah im just posting this because people were doing the whole
"post some inaccurate exit polls 5 minutes after elections is over" routine.

Back
Top Bottom