***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Mehdi is all over the place.

You can't promise a mass boycott of Arab-American voters and complain about racist GOP voters. He's smarter than that, and he should educate his audience on the consequences of elections with low Dem/Dem-leaning turnout.

Welcome to American politics, where you can't lose sight of the long-term goal (beating folks who think your equality is equivalent to their oppression), even if that means taking losses from time to time.
Here’s a radical thought:

Don’t let a genocide empowering demented guy be your candidate for your party?

Laura Loomer does not know that 5150 is the section number of the state code of...California.

81MlBgddxpL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Here’s a radical thought:

Don’t let a genocide empowering demented guy be your candidate for your party?
I dont expect POTUS to be perfect.

When it comes to Israel-Gaza, you can't argue against the possibility that with Trump as president, he would use this conflict to justify reinstating a more draconian Muslim ban. Joe Biden is letting pro-palestinian protesters march as they see fit; Trump would mobilize the military against them. He did it when black people protested police brutality.

So you can ***** all you want about Genocide Joe, but Trump would love nothing more than send you back to an unstable Middle East, and sending US special forces behind you to help out the IDF in Gaza.

Biden's policies are driven by geopolitical calculations that can be observed and recalibrated through normal democratic processes. These processses can't recalibrate the hatred Trump has for all Muslims. So sit this election out at your own peril.

I thought you were pro-DeSantis?

I’m not fan of either one. I thought DeSantis might pull a Biden and come back but he’s too much of weasel to get the nomination.

I’m honestly amazed Trump is winning the Republican primary by such large margins but like BTC pointed out he’s basically the incumbent.

O RLY?

In her 2012 autobiography, Can’t Is Not an Option, Haley tells the story of how, as a kindergartner in her rural South Carolina elementary school, she was cast as Pocahontas in the Thanksgiving play. “Didn’t they realize that I wasn’t that kind of Indian?” she writes. She found herself surrounded by little boys doing “the American Indian hand-to-mouth call.” But she does not describe feelings of hurt, shame, or anger. Rather, she says, “It was annoying. I remember thinking to myself, Why can’t I be the pilgrim?

Back
Top Bottom