:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even if Bo ain't ready week 1 I have faith in Wilhoite, he filled in nicely for PWillis. Moody might get some burn to hopefully

we got nick moody too. hopefully he can make some noise during training camp and add some depth.

fuuuuu draft cant come soon enough.
mad.gif

Last edited:
just hope he or anyone else does not look at AP as the standard
an interesting conundrum.

though players should not hold themselves to the AP standard, they will now view him as the "look this is what could  happen" scenario since it has been accomplished by AP.

i just hope Bowman (or anyone) is not stupid enough to push themselves too much to get there. 

Last edited:
just hope he or anyone else does not look at AP as the standard
For the record, AP injured himself more than a month earlier (in terms of within he scope of a season), than Bowman did.  Also, AP had surgery 6 days after the injury, where as Bowman had surgery more than 3 weeks after his injury.

I hate to be a downer, but anyone who thinks Bowman will be ready to start the season is kidding themselves.

Everybody is built differently.. just gotta hope he comes back healthy and continues to play like a future hall of famer.

Niners should sign Larry Grant again. He Filled in nicely for P Willy couple seasons back...

When it comes to linebacker depth the Niners are good. Wilhoite played very well when given the opportunity plus playing next to Patrick Willis will mask a plethora of flaws at the MLB position. I don't remember being this excited for the next season in awhile. Maybe because I was bummed about last year's super bowl, but I'm feeling really good about this next season. Kap's continued development, Lattimore's debut as our future HB, hopefully Boldin is resigned and Patton improves. My draft crush is Justin Gilbert, but I realize that's a pipe dream so I'm hoping we at the least get Stanley Jean Baptiste.

Dont forget about Dan Skuta y'all. I like Wilhoite as well.

Very curious as to if we will trade up in that 1st round like last year seeing as we have as many, if not more picks this year. I think something like 5 in the first 3 rounds too :pimp:

We dont have too many active roster spots available so I cant see how we wouldn't trade up.

Also, my buddy who is a Seahawks fan told me that Sherman said the Super Bowl should have been Seahawks/Niners, any truth to this? I havent/cant watch Sportscenter or NFLN with it being so Seahawks heavy in terms of their topics. Also, I noticed yesterday on NFL.coms final power rankings that just came out yesterday that the Seahawks finished #1, we finished #2 and the Broncos were 3 :lol:

I honestly hope they do trade up, to get someone who they believe is more NFL ready...

Drafting 13 rookies and barely having any roster spots available is something Im not too fond of

Very curious as to if we will trade up in that 1st round like last year seeing as we have as many, if not more picks this year. I think something like 5 in the first 3 rounds too :pimp:

We dont have too many active roster spots available so I cant see how we wouldn't trade up.

Also, my buddy who is a Seahawks fan told me that Sherman said the Super Bowl should have been Seahawks/Niners, any truth to this? I havent/cant watch Sportscenter or NFLN with it being so Seahawks heavy in terms of their topics. Also, I noticed yesterday on NFL.coms final power rankings that just came out yesterday that the Seahawks finished #1, we finished #2 and the Broncos were 3 :lol:

I don't think we'll trade up again. I'm not really sure who we would trade up for. Trading up for a receiver is absolutely ludicrous considering how many there are. I wouldn't have a problem trading up for a CB, but Baptiste may be available at 30. Unless one of the draft prospects' stock rises with the combine and interviews (very likely) it's more likely we trade down.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...the-nfc-championship-game-was-the-super-bowl/

I honestly hope they do trade up, to get someone who they believe is more NFL ready...

Drafting 13 rookies and barely having any roster spots available is something Im not too fond of

Yeah, I feel like we're in a very similar situation as last year so I'm assuming we do the same because like you said, it just doesnt make sense to draft that many rookies. I'm all for depth but 13 rookies in one draft is not the way to go about it.

And MAD respect to this dude, :wow: :pimp:

View media item 785446
RT @darrenrovell: 49ers fan shows up all decked out at Seahawks Parade today pic.twitter.com/lVlG4GCdWi (H/T @CAVEmagJay)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...the-nfc-championship-game-was-the-super-bowl/

Repped. Hmm, dont know whether to respect Sherman a little bit more or not. That dude BUGS me :lol:

I was just reading on the webzone that with the new contract with CBS holding Thursday night games that it might extend the salary cap about $4mil a year...

:pimp: :pimp: at that dude showing up in 9ers gear #faithful

Btw, we hit in last years draft when we traded up for Reid... Maybe this year we can duplicate that and draft a top CB or SS in case if Whitner is gone...

Quote:

Very curious as to if we will trade up in that 1st round like last year seeing as we have as many, if not more picks this year. I think something like 5 in the first 3 rounds too
pimp.gif

Also, my buddy who is a Seahawks fan told me that Sherman said the Super Bowl should have been Seahawks/Niners, any truth to this? I havent/cant watch Sportscenter or NFLN with it being so Seahawks heavy in terms of their topics. Also, I noticed yesterday on NFL.coms final power rankings that just came out yesterday that the Seahawks finished #1, we finished #2 and the Broncos were 3
laugh.gif
Dan Skuta plays OLB and yes Sherman did say that.

There's good talent at every level of the draft so i'm not so much worried about trading up unless they see someone that is ideal for us. You can always move picks for next year as well.

Last edited:
Dude flamed out in that niner attire :pimp:
Don't know if this is true or not but my buddy was telling me that there is a possibility that the niners will not have any Monday or Thursday night games due to traffic it may cause the surrounding companies.

Dude flamed out in that niner attire
pimp.gif

Don't know if this is true or not but my buddy was telling me that there is a possibility that the niners will not have any Monday or Thursday night games due to traffic it may cause the surrounding companies.
yes this is true but its just for the first year tho. they are testing the waters and will probably start with sunday night for night games.

Last edited:
Dude flamed out in that niner attire :pimp:
I heard this problem was fixed but I'm not %100 sure. Any idea how much tickets are going to cost for the new stadium for the upcoming season?

apparently there's another issue of not having enough parking spaces as well. they are 5000 parking spots short of their goal at the moment.

Last edited:
Dude flamed out in that niner attire
pimp.gif

yes this is true but its just for the first year tho. they are testing the waters and will probably start with sunday night for night games.
It has been handled.  More parking spots have been secured.

Yeah.  They secured 10,000 additional spots a couple of weeks ago.  I honestly dont care if we have any Monday or Thursday night games this year.  You know we will get a Sunday night game or two....so what really is the difference?

I just cant wait to get down there and cement myself in my seat!!

suffering from football withdrawal disorder.
frown.gif
yes, it's a real disorder! hopefully we hear about harbaugh extension and boldin re-signed soon.

NFL combine in 14 days
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom