:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh sorry.  My bad.  I thought it was a typical first name first initial + last name first initial + jersey number.  Couldnt figure out who that was. 
laugh.gif

Oh sorry.  My bad.  I thought it was a typical first name first initial + last name first initial + jersey number.  Couldnt figure out who that was.  :lol:

Same here :lol:

I was thinking Walter Thurmond but the 3 was throwing me off

Sammy Watkins is a more polished Mike Wallace he will be a great vertical threat for years. But I want a high pointer if were gonna continue to throw fades kelvin Benjamin, mike Evans would be nice to trade up for.

Last edited:
If golden Tate wasn't going to be so pricey in the open market I would want the niners to sign him. He's a top 5 punt returner and he's just a football player. Hell id be all for niners resigning Ginn we need an occasional lift from special teams and its obvious to everybody in the organization after this year we didn't have that.

btw i got some news over the weekend about the safety position

-niners want donte back more than they wanted dashon back.from what i heard atm(combine changes things) the highest safety on the 49ers board is....

Last edited:
Red Im not quite sure it's Vernon though he may be well dressed and all now and mild mannered . But I seen dude in DC like 4 years back with Vontae and they were macking on chicks and left with some for sure that night and both were belligerent. Then again it could be a cover up. But I doubt dude is gay. Some stripper awhile back said Vernon was a sex addict.

Last edited:
But if he is gay really doesn't change my view of him at all. Oh yeah and Loston is a great safety but id like Buchanon after seeing some tape but he keeps rising may be a early second rounder at this point.

Last edited:
I think its Colin

JK but I doubt VD is gay, and it doesnt matter. I met him at a club in DT SJ a few months after he was drafted. He was walking around with a little spanish chick and no one in the club knew who he was hahaha

Last edited:
Lol Colin probably smashes the most ***** on the entire team. ******* love that fool.

But if he is gay really doesn't change my view of him at all. Oh yeah and Loston is a great safety but id like Buchanon after seeing some tape but he keeps rising may be a early second rounder at this point.
Bucannon and Ward both better than Loston. I guarantee it.

No Eric Reid in Loston.

wow jimmie ward is climbing fast. just noticed he leap frogged everyone on the CBS draft rankings for strong safety and he's #1 now.

i like the fact that he's fundamentally sound and can be asked to cover. our safeties only play in a 2 deep shell most of the time  and are basically interchangable so it's like having 2 FS. i think he'd be a good fit but i dont know if hes ready to go from day 1.

Last edited:
Bucannon and Ward both better than Loston. I guarantee it.

No Eric Reid in Loston.
Yeah But Eric
Reid wasn't necessarily thought of as a
Day one starter many draft experts were expecting Matt Elam to go sooner. It's all about developing guys with the raw ability eagerness to learn and motor . So I guess what I'm saying is if Eric Reid were drafted by Detroit he wouldn't have been a pro bowler. I have faith in anybody this team takes.

Last edited:
as much i want jarvis landry the real receiver that would fill our needs of a vertical, speed threat and punt returner all in one and worthy of being used with our top pick is brandin cooks. unlike jarvis landry tho his blocking effort is suspect so i dunno if trent would grab him.

Last edited:
I've liked cooks for awhile also I just think he projects to the second round but combine isn't even here yet so I guess way too early to tell.

Last edited:
as much i want jarvis landry the real receiver that would fill our needs of a vertical, speed threat and punt returner all in one and worthy of being used with our top pick is brandin cooks. unlike jarvis landry tho his blocking effort is suspect so i dunno if trent would grab him.

You're describing a lot of qualities in Landry's teammate. Odell Beckham. He's the next Antonio Brown.

lol it's funny because my buddy thinks cooks is the next antonio brown

i still want landry on the niners 
pimp.gif

jordans mathews, javon landry or odell beckham i aint mad. it all depends on if Q is resigned doe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom