:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all i ask is for kaep to stay off social media, thx

:lol:

someone said this many moons ago but kaep has the social media personality of a 16 year old teenager... like blud, stop referring to honest feedback on your play as people "hating"

:lol:

someone said this many moons ago but kaep has the social media personality of a 16 year old teenager... like blud, stop referring to honest feedback on your play as people "hating"

:lol: I'm a hater of the word hating. Its so overused.

Kap has to be the only qb, especially high profile qb, who comes across the way he does on social media. I couldn't see Russell Wilson, luck, Peyton, Aaron Rodgers, Romo (who gets a lot of online and media negativity) or whoever on Instagram or twitter talking about the haters :lol:

I know geno smith went in on some people on Instagram last year calling them broke boys, and had a pic of his junk that he sent some broad leaked. But I don't consider geno smith a legit NFL qb, and no qb should want to be in the same sentence as geno smith unless we were describing good and bad and opposites.

Aldon OFFICIALLY reinstated 
happy.gif

We should slow down bow's rehab process with the way Borland is playing. there's no need to rush him back right now.

So is it official that Borland is the 3rd Mlb. I know it's obvious to us but has Wil been demoted

Just so you guys know, 

Aldon will be playing for free. 

he owes the 49ers and NFL his entire salary this year and part of his salary from next year.

So it could be that Aldon isn't playing with the same fire...

what player would risk their blood sweat/tears for $0?

whew, bruce ellington's injury was only an ankle sprain and ian williams should only miss a few weeks.

Last edited:
That stinks...well, Borland's got a hell of an opportunity to shine. Hopefully Bowman will be physically ready sooner rather than later too.

The way Borland is playing I am not too worried. He just needs to sustain it throughout the remainder of the season.

RT @MikeGarafolo: Sources tell @FOXSports1 49ers LB Patrick Willis (toe) likely to get season-ending surgery. #49ers

Have we seen the last of Willis in a 49er uniform? Dude is going to be 30 in 2 months, he's been riddled with injuries in recent years and Borland is looking like he could become the next Luke Kuechly.

At the end of the day, the NFL is a business and Pat is one our highest paid players. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Such strange goings on. Aldon I'm sure can get that Baalke dough on the low. Or just play dice with Q I'm the cuts and make it all back.

P Willy will restructure I hope. Bowman will be out Morse and come back playoff ready. Hitting walk off sacks and what not.

Crabtree and kaep will form the he man haters club Facebook fan page.

Man.. willis out, and bowman still has knee soreness. Probably won't play this season either. Stings..

Just so you guys know, 

Aldon will be playing for free. 

he owes the 49ers and NFL his entire salary this year and part of his salary from next year.

So it could be that Aldon isn't playing with the same fire...

what player would risk their blood sweat/tears for $0?

Dude gave up liq to get right

He gonna tear some tackles up

Back
Top Bottom