:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F***. Just seen the news, while i was eating. Made me sick, cant even eat my food no more.

Why always the 49ers. F****** hated it had to be willis. Even though borland is playing at a high level , Willis is willis. He is the leader. 

Was hoping to see Borland and Willis play together. Who knows if Bowman comes back.. Whos going to fire up the team before the game? Kaep?

Can we move Brooks inside, and Lynch pass rush the edge. Borland and Brooks inside seems effective. Or Wilhoite much better inside than Brooks could be.?

frown.gif

Can we move Brooks inside, and Lynch pass rush the edge. Borland and Brooks inside seems effective. Or Wilhoite much better inside than Brooks could be.?
its better to keep Borland and Willhoite in the middle, and rotate Brooks, Aldon and Lynch on the outside; Aldon and Brooks can play and rush from either side.

Aldon is going to need a couple games to get into shape and keeping a fresh rotation is huge.

Last edited:
got dammit, thought we'd get to see the band back together before the  the Seattle games

Get well soon 52...

Last edited:
Horrible news :x

Btw does anyone make avys? I think ive had enough of this Crabtree one considering his play and attitude lately.

Bums me out knowing Bowman and Willis around arent gonna be side by side this season.

Damn Patrick Willis. Hate it had to be him

This has been one of those seasons in terms of injury, bad luck and all. Sucks but it makes you appreciate a tough win like the one in New Orleans Sunday more.

Alot of teams have those type of years, last years falcons come to mind with tough breaks and injuries and just mail it in. This team has been battling, especially on defense.

Baalke's amazing draft is the reason we are persevering through all these injuries. We are seeing the next generation 49er team take shape in front of us.

Last edited:
My man Willis :frown:

He's right up there with Gore as being one of the longer tenured Niners that was there during the struggle days that deserves a SB ring.

Hate knowing he won't be on the field for us the rest of the year no matter how far they get this year.

By far, the worst injury bug season we've had in the Harbaugh era.

Time for the next men up to take advantage of this bittersweet opportunity and lead us to the promised land.

The Cardinals have been wrecked with injuries on defense to bunch of their core guys too so Niners should use that as example that things don't all have to go to hell for this season.

Keep grinding bruh's

Last edited:
Diff sport and diff group of guys who've actually manned up and performed in the postseason but the SF Giants showed everyone a few weeks ago that it can be done with winning it all even after losing some core guys in Cain, Pagan, etc and having overall a lackluster regular season.

Extremely wishful thinking on my part for the Niners to pull off this script :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
2 words:

Ronnie Lott

but for real that's hurting our depth. with the way these dudes have been filling in, i was thinking we'll be fresh all game when we all our guys back. damn. speedy recovery

see you next fall

let's keep our heads up. what would patrick do?

HE'D SAY TO GIVE THIS TEAM EVERYTHING YOU GOT

AND HE'D GIVE US EVERYTHING HE'S GOT

WE HAVE ONE GOAL. THAT'S TO TAKE EVERY GAME. EVERYWEEK.

UNTIL WE GET TO THE BIG GAME.

AND I PROMISE I'LL HAVE NOTHING LEFT BY THE TIME WE RAISE THAT TROPHY

LEAVE NOTHING LEFT AND I PROMISE WE LEAVE WITH A RING

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom