:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If your were to tell me during that week, that kap would of gone from pic 1 to pic 2. I would have laughed cause he was the next great thing. He will probally never have the fire he had like when he started, but always have faith. Ima say it know though, if he was to be traded I hope he balls out. The 49ers  have ruined him on this team. Hope im wrong, but. I know i have always been faithfull and will continue to do so but if the 49ers fire Baalke and cut Kap my faithfullness will be tested like no other time. 

We still have a games left. Kap gonna ball out. He needs to go back to where it all started. 

Pic 1

Pic 2

I am preparing for the worst. Imagine Jed cleaning house and only keeping his buddy Paraag around. Dear lord. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
man, the nfl is crazy. i see colts fans and media throwing andrew luck under the bus. questioning whether he should be paid....what the ****??? 
indifferent.gif

i would trade lynchmobb, los, kap and whoever else the colts wanted in exchange for luck.

Last edited:
Yea, there situation is similar to the 49ers. Also luck has thrown almost double the ammount of interceptions Kap has. I dont know why 49er fans are turning on Kap?

Also Kap has 25:8 sacks when comparing against luck.

Kap is a good offensive line away from dominating again.

We need to see what he can do with a good OL. It sucks cause when he had a great OL, he had trash WR. Now that he has good WR, he has trash OL. Also the 49ers need a go to TE.

Last edited:
Yeah, but he averages about 11 more throws a game and he's playing hurt. I wouldn't even hesitate to grab Luck.

Kap can only dream of throwing a pass into a tiny window like this. Kap can make plays no other QB can make, but he fails to make the routine plays every good QB can make.

Week5TYHiltonTDb.gif

I think most 49er fans have realized Kap is who he is and that's who he's going to be for the rest of his career. This is his 4th season. At some point you have reevaluate the situation because what he is currently doing is what he will be doing for the next 5+ years. He is who he is. 

Last edited:
Yeah, but he averages about 11 more throws a game and he's playing hurt. I wouldn't even hesitate to grab Luck.

Kap can only dream of throwing a pass into a tiny window like this. Kap can make plays no other QB can make, but he fails to make the routine plays every good QB can make.

This basically sums up Kap to a tee. I'd even go as far to say the last part saying "fails to make the routine plays that ALL other NFL QBs can make".

O-line obviously is an issue but this whole deal of Kap being lackluster as a QB goes as far back as the 2013 season when they managed to go 12-4 with this mediocre QB play.

Why's it always feel like a miracle just happened just to get a first down and move the chains :x :smh:

:x :smh: 3rd down and short being a mystery adventure as to what happens next for this team

Frustrating watch Kap throw off his front foot a lot because his footwork is awful.

Still sometimes have to youtube the Jump pass in Seattle in the Championship game two years ago. He threw a spear to Quan.

Last edited:
What? Is that not what you're supposed to do?
Your supposed to transfer your weight through the throw and stay on your back foot because its your base. Kap is all arm no body or mechanics so he often finds himself throwing with his back foot in the air and front foot planted.

Last edited:
there you go! that makes sense

@49ersaaron8
 how about your boy stefon diggs???? DUDE IS A BALLER!
Still don't know how he fell to the 6th round considering him and Nelson Agholar are very similar players very similar skill sets and highly recruited coming out of high school. Don't know how the league didn't see him being a good slot receiver who deserves a gadget play here or there a game.

He can stretch the field and make guys miss with minor injury history which to me screamed 2nd round thought Green Bay was gonna take him when they took Hundley.

Last edited:
i think he will be

we need coaches who know how to utilize WRs(ie NOT sending 2 WR out against 4 DBs) and a QB who can consistently give him a chance to make plays

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom