:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even Scott Kegley left the 49ers... That's when you know things went downhill
mean.gif
LMAO!

Did you guys hear what Jay Glazer reported this morning? Said Kap is "alone on an island in the locker room with no support"

Scott Kegley can't bear to post anymore social media things huh? I'd hate to try to gloss over embarrassment like what happened Thursday night. Good for him.

lookin real grimey, no damns given about getting a fresh fade, play on the field is down in the dumps, media talking about benching him, alone by himself in a locker room with 60+ other men who are supposed to be your brothers...damn, the life of a qb. I'd be hard pressed to find a single position in professional sports more critiqued and analyzed than qb. I dont know if kaep has the mettle to get past this ****, he might end up like RG3, a washed up after thought.

I know we can't live in the past but gawd damn it, I refuse to believe he's done considering his body of work is only recently in the rearview mirror. that NE game, the playoff games that lead to sb47..someone needs to sit kaep in a room and have him watch those games, get his damn groove back like ******* Stella

Last edited:
Franky G is still a beast, man. Its his first year in Indi, and he's out there setting up the pass protection. We're missing that type of leadership. 

Last edited:
LMAO!

Did you guys hear what Jay Glazer reported this morning? Said Kap is "alone on an island in the locker room with no support"

just watched it bro, glazier is pretty spot on with **** like this and if this is the case.

this organization is pathetic. no leaders NONE, that goes to you BOWMAN! Anquan! All you dudes.

TERRIBLE.

I would make signing Alex Mack during the offseason a priority. This team needs more high quality players with ability to lead these young guys, especially on offense.

Kap is not a leader of men. I said it yesterday. I can't imagine this dude commanding the locker room and demanding the respect of his teammates. He doesn't even command the offense on the field. Anyone here ever see him getting into an offensive linemen's *** for blowing an assignment or a wide receiver running the wrong route? The guy just pouts. Why do we have to cater to this ***** and coddle him? He's a grown *** QB in the NFL. 

Last edited:
 you've got to be ******* kidding me. this is from BASG, who is a credible source in the bay area 
[h1]http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/kaepernick-aldon-smith-nessa-49ers-locker-room-drama/[/h1]
[h1]Source: Aldon Smith-Nessa love triangle a factor in Kaepernick’s locker room drama[/h1]
Just before the morning kickoffs, Jay Glazer reported  that Colin Kaepernick is “on an island” in the 49ers’ locker room. A source informed me of the significant divide in the locker room regarding Kaepernick some time ago, and now multiple sources have told me that one reason for the tension is Kaepernick’s relationship with Aldon Smith’s ex-girlfriend Nessa.

Most of you remember the Nessa rumors: She had once been dating Smith, and when a relationship blossomed between she and Kaepernick, tension ensued between Smith and his quarterback. The story really picked up steam following Smith’s hit and run incident, with reports that the hit and run followed an altercation in practice.

A source told me that the practice altercation never happened, but that the love triangle, and the subsequent tension in the locker room, is very real.

This morning, an independent source confirmed what I was told a few weeks ago: that a significant divide has formed in the locker room, and a large number of Colin Kaepernick’s teammates have turned on him. While it’s unclear whether his recent poor performance plays a role, I’ve been told by more than one person that Kaepernick’s relationship with Nessa, and his fallout with Smith, are to blame. The source said that many of the players simply don’t like Kaepernick.

A divided locker room would certainly go a long way in explaining some of the 49ers’ on field struggles. BASG will continue to report as more details on this situation emerge.
Kap really is a *****. 
mean.gif

my ***** aldon is mentally and emotionally unstable, and this *** *** trifling ISIS looking ***** really did his own teammate dirty like that 
mean.gif

Baalke must hate this ***** Kap. Aldon was his crown jewel.

Last edited:
Yea that's evident from his social media posts. Always talking about "haters" and #s7ormiscoming :lol: Guy is a 27 year old kid

you mean to tell me that some vagina (and not just jed) is the culprit behind this team imploding? the power of the P is strong!!

this bird better have gold pouring out of her vagine for these dudes to be acting like little ******* man.

now you know why aldon decided to not return. there were rumors floating that baalke was trying to bring him back even after he was released, but he probably said no way am i playing with that **** boy

kap reminds me of that cocky *** jock in high school who thinks he can pull any *****. he tries to pull yours, but you check his chin real quick and he never makes eye contact with you in the hallways again for the duration of high school

**** kap

ID BET MY LIFE BAALKE DESPISES THIS ***** KAP WITH A PASSION 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dont get it bruh, you can get any bird you want. This dude spends half his time on instagram liking pictures of thots. But decides to get aldons chick. Smdh.

With everything thats being stated about "no locker room leader" only one person to blame. Previously there were many leaders in the locker room that when their contact was up stingy *** Baalke didnt want to. Players expressed their interest in wanting to comeback. This team just needs a fresh start, new EVERYTHING. That goes from management down.

All these stories coming out seems like the same smear campaign before they fired JH. Im not falling for it. Why is it none of this stuff leaks when kap has a good game? Deion rips management and the o line and now all these anti kap stories drop? Kap will be the scapegoat that gets this sorry *** coaching staff another year and some of yall are falling for it hook line and sinker.

I hate all this gossip ******** thats been happening since the beginning of last season. Play the damn game

Only Kap and Aldon know the truth. Lets quit being chatty pattys and assuming what happen or didnt.

Like it has been stated ima support Kap. All this talking aint ****, just go out there and play.

Back
Top Bottom