:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aaron Wilson @AaronWilson_NFL 1m
49ers' Kaleb Ramsey suspended for next four games for violating NFL policy on performance-enhancing drugs

Josina Anderson @JosinaAnderson 1m
Agent Thomas Santanello to me on #49ers DE Kaleb Ramsey's 4 game suspension: "He took an over the counter (cont) tl.gd/n_1snpmr0

What if Frankie G really did make Kaep look better than he should've...he did it al...

Would pass protect, catch crap last second saving his ***, run effectively without ever really being injured (look out our backs since he's left...)...

Gore my runningback man :frown:

giphy.gif

Wow.

RIP Gabbert
What pisses me off the most about this report is that our coaching staff admittedly don't believe that Gabbert is good enough to start against the Rams.....but somehow he is good enough to be our starter?  TF kind of sense does that make?

"We believe in Gabbert should be our starting QB, but only if he gets to play against worse defenses."  Really guys?  That's what you believe?  This is the guy you want as our starter, yet don't think he should play until we play a softer defense?  ATL defense is not really that bad either.

I hate our coaching staff.  I hate our front office.  ****.

Agree with you, but who knows if it was even true.

I'm just as sick of "sources" as I am of this organization

im all for moving kap to the bench, but i dont understand how the coaching staff totally bypassed benching martin, pears and devey before they benched kap...wtf?

Last edited:
Did anyone mention already that it's Kaep's birthday today?

Man front office is a joke. This season is a joke.

i feel bad for tomsula but i really dont, he took too long to make changes , tried to save for face and look the mess he's in.

Cant wait for jed to man up, too bad hes a ******* *****.

i never really got to meet jed, but my buddy, whose mom was dating JT, was in the suite with him vs the Packers game in 2012 divisional round where JT was invited as a special guest to flip the coin(Uncle John @ 2:19 http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd-Up-Patrick-Willis/1315d080-20c2-4ff1-ae97-7d0acad1155e).

Anyways, they were in the suite with the Yorks for the entire game. He told me Jed is a fiery little ****** when it comes to football. Whenever we ****** up, Jed would flip out and question everything the coaches were doing. However, my boy is a real 49er die hard, and he told he could see jed genuinely loves the 49ers and desperately wanted to win. he grew up bleeding red and gold just like us.

the guy needs to come to terms with the reality that is that he doesn't know **** about football and keep his *** out of football-related decisions if he wants to get this **** back on track. the post-harbaugh era is a reality check for his dumbass. he ****** up, and he ****** up big time.

and he needs to stop listening to that cocksucker paraag too.

Last edited:
staley-thomas-martin-tiller-boone

staley - boone - martin - thomas - brown

why didn't the coaching staff try and mix things up with the line and use one of the combinations above before they benched kap? this is so stupid. pears and devey should be released ASAP.

i never really got to meet jed, but my buddy, whose mom was dating JT, was in the suite with him vs the Packers game in 2012 divisional round where JT was invited as a special guest to flip the coin(Uncle John @ 2:19 http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd-Up-Patrick-Willis/1315d080-20c2-4ff1-ae97-7d0acad1155e).

Anyways, they were in the suite with the Yorks for the entire game. He told me Jed is a fiery little ****** when it comes to football. Whenever we ****** up, Jed would flip out and question everything the coaches were doing. However, my boy is a real 49er die hard, and he told he could see jed genuinely loves the 49ers and desperately wanted to win. he grew up bleeding red and gold just like us.

the guy needs to come to terms with the reality that is that he doesn't know **** about football and keep his *** out of football-related decisions if he wants to get this **** back on track. the post-harbaugh era is a reality check for his dumbass. he ****** up, and he ****** up big time.

and he needs to stop listening to that cocksucker paraag too.
cool story but he messed up big time.. the warrior fans didnt even hate cohan this bad

Back
Top Bottom