Official Stock Market & Economy Thread

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

Almost back to my $6.22 purchase price of FAS
USO also continues to move up. Things looking real good.
just got out of USO at close, made a healthy 15%
happy.gif

Gold has certainly pulled back just as DKY said it would. It will be interesting to see where the buyers come back to create the new lows. By looking at someof the charts, it seems that the new lows should be in the range of $900-930 an ounce. We shall see though....

DKY - Any new updates?

Originally Posted by nycballer

Gold has certainly pulled back just as DKY said it would. It will be interesting to see where the buyers come back to create the new lows. By looking at some of the charts, it seems that the new lows should be in the range of $900-930 an ounce. We shall see though....

DKY - Any new updates?
il say 880-920

Low property and stock values? All i know is there is about to be a surge of new self made millionaires this upcoming decade.

Damn dropped like 70 points in the last 10 minutes.

Closes under 7,100
Originally Posted by wizards23

^lol

yeah OBAMMA is terrible for the market...
Yes he is.
The markets have responded terribly to his economic plans thus far.

Jim Cramer has been critical of Obama saying that his policies are forcing companies to become essentially "non-profits"

Originally Posted by theconditioner

Quick Question:

Does anyone actually research companies' fundamentals, rather than look at the technicals?
Lol you have too. Technical's isn't everything, if the company has a lot of debt, but has great technicals, you're buying into somefragile ground. Our technical and fundamental department work closely with each other.

Originally Posted by nicefro

Citigroup had insane volume today.

1.87 Billion
eek.gif
That's no surprise. The government's share swap was what did that. BTW, 1.87 billion is equal to the daily average amount of sharestraded each day last year in the DJIA; put that into perspective.

What should I be shorting now? I should have shorted Citigroup like I was going to starting Wednesday when they were at their high for the week?

DKY what's going to happen to X and RGLD? I'm worried about both of those stocks, especially X. It hasn't done well at all for a little while.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

DKY what's going to happen to X and RGLD? I'm worried about both of those stocks, especially X. It hasn't done well at all for a little while.

Gold's retracing right now. I was looking at a gold chart with Fibonnaci retracement's, and it looks like the bottom is $925. As for X, I can'tsee that stock going anywhere in the near term.

Back
Top Bottom