Open relationships, have you been in one? thoughts...

Damn that's crazy. But I'm looking at it from the perspective that both are doing it.Good feedback... But what about the second question

Damn that's crazy. But I'm looking at it from the perspective that both are doing it.Good feedback... But what about the second question

Originally Posted by DJ bana

When I was younger I used to think my girl messing with another girl would be
pimp.gif
These days not so much, You make that commitment to each other for a reason, a vow..if we're gonna have something "open" what's the point of being in a "commitment" to begin with

and I'm cool with watching my girl get screwed by a guy (or girl) in front of me..even if I'm smashing someone else simultaneously
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's probably even worse imo, it's tough enough to allow your partner to go @!#% someone else without you visually seeing it

Reminds me of the scene from Son of Sam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

When I was younger I used to think my girl messing with another girl would be
pimp.gif
These days not so much, You make that commitment to each other for a reason, a vow..if we're gonna have something "open" what's the point of being in a "commitment" to begin with

and I'm cool with watching my girl get screwed by a guy (or girl) in front of me..even if I'm smashing someone else simultaneously
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's probably even worse imo, it's tough enough to allow your partner to go @!#% someone else without you visually seeing it

Reminds me of the scene from Son of Sam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ so she knows he cant be faithful and instead of leaving him she's rather let him have sex w/other women?

hey it could also be the other way around
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ so she knows he cant be faithful and instead of leaving him she's rather let him have sex w/other women?

hey it could also be the other way around
ohwell.gif

I know a couple that have an open relationship. They're both happy, they sleep with other people and they tell each other about it sometimes
There is no kissing allowed and you can't have sex with the same person more than once. They told me that they understand that you can't get everything from one person, you need to shake it up

For the second question, some men I've been with considered having sex with another girl while he's not there as cheating and some didn't mind as long as he knows about it

I know a couple that have an open relationship. They're both happy, they sleep with other people and they tell each other about it sometimes
There is no kissing allowed and you can't have sex with the same person more than once. They told me that they understand that you can't get everything from one person, you need to shake it up

For the second question, some men I've been with considered having sex with another girl while he's not there as cheating and some didn't mind as long as he knows about it

If she's my actual girlfriend, I aint with her messing around with other dudes... I wouldn't mind her messing with chicks though ESPECIALLY if I'm present
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

If it's just a friend with benefits I couldnt care less who or what she does

If she's my actual girlfriend, I aint with her messing around with other dudes... I wouldn't mind her messing with chicks though ESPECIALLY if I'm present
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

If it's just a friend with benefits I couldnt care less who or what she does

Never have, never will.

A few people I know have been in what could loosely be described as "open relationships".

From observations, people who are into that have deeply seeded issues they need to take care of.

As far as a situation where the partner dates/gets involved with the same sex....well, I wouldn't be interested in someone like that. I know the "players" will think that's so kinky, but I've never really done the casual dating thing. What I mean is, high school excluded, I've never dated someone who I could not get serious with.

It's one thing to embrace your sexual appetite...it's another to let it take over your life.

Never have, never will.

A few people I know have been in what could loosely be described as "open relationships".

From observations, people who are into that have deeply seeded issues they need to take care of.

As far as a situation where the partner dates/gets involved with the same sex....well, I wouldn't be interested in someone like that. I know the "players" will think that's so kinky, but I've never really done the casual dating thing. What I mean is, high school excluded, I've never dated someone who I could not get serious with.

It's one thing to embrace your sexual appetite...it's another to let it take over your life.

I was in one in college. I ended up letting my feelings for her get the best of me. I wanted to be exclusive, she did not. Ended there.

Now that I've been in a steady one for over a year, I couldn't ever see myself being in an open relationship again. I don't see the point anymore TBH. Maybe I'm just getting old.

I was in one in college. I ended up letting my feelings for her get the best of me. I wanted to be exclusive, she did not. Ended there.

Now that I've been in a steady one for over a year, I couldn't ever see myself being in an open relationship again. I don't see the point anymore TBH. Maybe I'm just getting old.

nerd.gif
I'm 1 hour from MIA

But IMO what's the point of a relationship is you're still going to be #*@+n' other people. Its different for guys and girls, we just just want to get some p. Don't matter how much of a h a chick is she will still get all emotional and $#!+

Back
Top Bottom