Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Yeah I've tried the Louie on before. Similar but I like the profile on the Stafford a lot more. Guess I'll have to stalk eBay for a while longer.

Im on my second set of brown Dita Beretta's (left it at a one night stand never got her number)  but gotta say these pretty dope might have to order me a pair. love the old vintage looking style. 
Appreciate that.

Yeah, I really love the Beretta's too. I would still like to try to pick up the tortoise version that you have.

I've been wanting a pair of the Dita Carbine since they released, but retail was $425, so I was trying to find them at a better price. I got lucky the other day and found them at Nordstrom Rack for I think $189.

The black Carbine are really nice too. (Not my picture)

Next pair I would really like to get next is the Dita Matador. Prices are way too high though.

Or maybe the Dita Midnight Special

Dita makes some beautiful frames. Those prices though 
eek.gif

Dita makes some beautiful frames. Those prices though 
eek.gif
They are quite high, but the materials/craftsmanship/attention to detail that they use during production, makes the prices a little more understandable.

Besides, just in terms of the design/shape of the frames, I don't know of any other eyewear brand that has as many styles that I personally love.

I always really loved sunglasses, but always struggled to find a brand that had more than one or two designs that I was interested in, until I ran across Dita.

Any of you guys have any experience ordering from Retrosuperfuture? Im thinking of pulling the trigger on these but theres two sizes. Small (mwx) and regular (j92) and I don't know which one I'd get. Also hows the quality and sizes run? 

Super-Napoli-Napoli-sunglasses-3.jpg

Was thinking of copping these Retrosuperfuture Sonny's, but they are way too wide for my face.

So I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on these Paloma's instead:

Copped two Tom Fords today! Snowdons and Leos sorry no pictures yet they are just shipping!!

Last edited:
Any of my NT brothas own brown or havana sunglasses? I've always only owned black glasses, and curious as to how they would look on a brown complexion

They are definitely Tom ford

Any of my NT brothas own brown or havana sunglasses? I've always only owned black glasses, and curious as to how they would look on a brown complexion
super fresh especially depending on what fit your wearing with them very complimentary pull the trigger

I losty Ray bans sunday so I ordered some Oakley holbrooks.

Got the polarized version since I drive a good amount.

I was hoping to cop them with the emerald lenses but they only come polarized if they're customs and I didn't feel like spending $30 more for that when I can order the lenses separately.

Back
Top Bottom