Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

laugh.gif
at crunk getting punked and changing avy.

JoRdaN DoN, how do you like your GS???. what kind of GS is it?? and how much you pick it up for????

Jiggaman414

mad.gif

yes I'm mad
I'll take that as a complament
wink.gif

JoRdaN DoN, how do you like your GS???. what kind of GS is it?? and how much you pick it up for????
I love my GS, have no complaints about it...It handles great, and has 303 hp, so imo its a good all around car...I got an 07'GS350....When i got it, out the door came out to round $47K

2007 Lexus IS350
-HKS Exhaust
-H&R Springs
-19" Maya MRS Diamond Black
-Tint/Smoked OUUUT
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HOOKED UP PHAT!

f442589eebd49f50481545be28bcff7f12a23c2.jpg

My car, waiting to go S/C when the funds are right. and G35 Sedans are dope.

Originally Posted by Air Jericho

sfgr415, nice infiniti
eek.gif

you live in foster city?

No. I live in SF. I was in Foster City meeting up with other cars for a run down to Half Moon Bay.

Originally Posted by Wear Rare Airs

2007 Lexus IS350
-HKS Exhaust
-H&R Springs
-19" Maya MRS Diamond Black
-Tint/Smoked OUUUT
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HOOKED UP PHAT!

Yo, I have an 08' Camry I am looking to hook up. How do those MAYA rims ride?

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

haha...good times

Vh6LRvFgA0iD57fuiypnss1k-m4pxeAL0300.jpg

Angel
are those nike IDs? i have the exact same pair
eek.gif
Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

who the +%+% are you? i've never heard anyone say that
U mad?........ Mad your sedan is ugly as###!+ and the coupe@%+%'es on it? im pretty sure thats it...... and im pretty sure ive heard people saying g35 sedans are the uglest cars for that price range so..... who the ##%$ are you?
thats just uncalled for especially since you haven't posted your car... its only the internet

^^Yup, IDs i made about two years ago...your probally copied me...
laugh.gif

I like your G35 sedan, and i actually hate the coupes...maybe because of the a-holes that hit me up wanting to run or maybe cuz i hate the whole 350gtthing...nice car SchruteFarms..

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

^^Yup, IDs i made about two years ago...your probally copied me...
laugh.gif

I like your G35 sedan, and i actually hate the coupes...maybe because of the a-holes that hit me up wanting to run or maybe cuz i hate the whole 350gt thing...nice car SchruteFarms..

Angel
thanks i'm thankful for any car being that i'm 16... and i bought those IDs 2 years ago also
laugh.gif

ok, the next time we have a Post Your Whips thread, we're gonna include Employment Information as well as Contact Numbers/ Emails.
Some of these cats are straight clownin.

Back
Top Bottom