POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Her sister was right all along about Ghost tho, was she not?

Actually she wasn't. Jaimee truly loved Angela and tried to get out of the game but he kept being dragged back into it. He broke up with her because Milan wanted her dead and he felt the best way to handle it was to just dad her.

Her sister is being overly protective and that is her right, but she is also very bitter and you can tell. From the jump she still only looked at Jaimee as the punk kid from the corner. It never occurred to her that he could have changed in 20-30 years. Also, when they were on the bench she called dude a loser, like WTF? Homie is a successful business man how is he a loser, lol.

She has sworn off men and she secretly want Angela to do the same and only focus on the family and taking care of them. You can see the hate.

This ain't gonna end well for neither Tommy or Ghost at the end of it all. How many times are they going to continue getting lucky and getting off everything. Like Angela told Ghost at the end. maybe he didn't commit this crime but he will pay for his many crimes of the past and future down the line. They don't know how or when to stop

These guys are hot as hell now. I don't know how they are going to make moves now.

I'm interested to see what they do with Proctor too. He still gonna be around. At the very least to keep buying snow for his junky ex lol

^^^^^^
What money is he going to be using to do that? Dude was spending 12k a month back in Season 2 or 3 when he was first introduced. He not banking like that anymore.

Dudes in here are really funny thinking that is Holly's Dad, :smh:. Let it go guys that is Tommy's pops. Word to everything, if they make that become Holly's pops I am done with this show. That would be their dumbest move yet.

Spoilers for how the season goes
If u don't wanna know
Don't click
1 Tony Terisi is Tommy's. Father.

2 Dre will Smash Karen. Everytime she gets ready to pull out dre sweet talks her I believe she will be ready to do it again and not only does she change her mind after dre lays cock to her but she gives Ghost club to Dre on some formality

3 Dre did not Turn that camera off in Ghost Office and somewhere close to the last episode Ghost will finally remember because remember he caught that girl stealing and he caught on my looking at the camera in his office I don't believe that those cameras are attached to the regular cameras so Dre probably turned off the regular cameras but there was cameras in ghost office can't be turned off by the regular cameras

4 Tariq Will get blamed for Robbing that White kids house so Kaanan wont be able to bail him out

5 Angela will be the one to figure out Ghost didnt do it and on the last episode of the season she will arrest sandoval right as they are about to say James is guilty Angela will come im there with that tape after she puts everything together with Sandavol. And don't be surprised if she starts f****** him to find information

looks like my predictions are coming true :pimp: :pimp:

Actually she wasn't. Jaimee truly loved Angela and tried to get out of the game but he kept being dragged back into it. He broke up with her because Milan wanted her dead and he felt the best way to handle it was to just dad her.

Her sister is being overly protective and that is her right, but she is also very bitter and you can tell. From the jump she still only looked at Jaimee as the punk kid from the corner. It never occurred to her that he could have changed in 20-30 years. Also, when they were on the bench she called dude a loser, like WTF? Homie is a successful business man how is he a loser, lol.

She has sworn off men and she secretly want Angela to do the same and only focus on the family and taking care of them. You can see the hate.

These guys are hot as hell now. I don't know how they are going to make moves now.

Man I can't stand the miserable friends or sisters. Always in the way, hating. What's her name Paz? She probably like women with her bitter self.

They can't have him kill yet another person, a lawyer too boot.

They already have a homeland body and us Marshall body on them. Wouldn't make sense to add to it...but this is power so anything can happen

20258447_1651292374883374_7258033170758012932_n.jpg

Didn't fact check. But pretty cool if tru
:lol:

So Ghost murdered the security guard, Homeslice covers it up, Valdez turns on her team, Ghost is Free, Dre pays Kanaan his "last payment" and Tommy confesses to killing Holly.

Boy ship was lit.

Some bad acting by Tasha, she used to be GOAT, now I know her lines and faces and scoffs before they happen.

Cortney, what says you?

Back
Top Bottom