R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

A58DBA1E-F605-4D0F-B291-5A98C64C7BF8.gif
Bro it's been an honor and a pleasure to watch you grow and perfect your craft. No pause.
giphy.gif

This is gonna be a crazy trial

Wonder how the girls gonna act

The pee pee tape girl grew up and was apparently helping him recruit new *****es...

I feel like two narratives gonna emerge...one that’s been depicted in the film and one that shows a lot of these chicks were just in love until it wasn’t that anymore and nobody was forced to do anything

He def gonna get a cool year or 5 for just being in this situation though and to shut people the **** up and rightfully so this ***** is flagrant lol

I don't f with R.kelly like I posted earlier but wishing rape on a person is a hard thing to do.

I'm not judging anyone that does but iono man.

He was raped for years so I guess it wouldn’t be anything new.

Some of these women gonna settle for money. I wonder if he’s feeling like this is it, he’s caught or like he already knows he can get out of this.

He was raped for years so I guess it wouldn’t be anything new.

Some of these women gonna settle for money. I wonder if he’s feeling like this is it, he’s caught or like he already knows he can get out of this.
I've never been in such a situation. I can only imagine with something so mentally taxing (such as facing trail to go to jail got being a serial statutory rapist) that in order to stay sane, you prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

I have to imagine he's feeling like they can beat the case Illinois will try to create. If he felt the opposite, I can't see how he doesn't run from the law out of the country.

I don’t even think he can pay the women off again to get out of this one. He should have been done after he first tape, no way the jury can turn a blind eye to a second tape with dude on it.

I wish rape on all the rapists and pedophiles
R kelly especially

I don’t give a ****
Like I said **** is crazy.

I just think dudes arent actually thinking about it cuz they have no actual experience dealing with that.

Most victims of rape aren't out here wishing that.

I don’t even think he can pay the women off again to get out of this one. He should have been done after he first tape, no way the jury can turn a blind eye to a second tape with dude on it.
Why not?

Y'all dudes gotta get schooled on how far these lawyers can go when they get paid enough.

So far what he was charged with doesnt even involve a tape.

Lawyer gonna work on changing the venue for a non-bias jury and then there's the game of picking the jury where the lawyer gonna try to fill it with a bunch of Kellz sympathizers and apologists.

TK aint lying about the moral judgement declining over 20 years.

:rofl: @ if you a player you gonna build up a little girl, **** em, send them to their parents, tell them come back around 7:30

These dudes are wild.

CNN reported he couldn’t come up with the 100k for his bond so I don’t know if he can pay them off this time either.

Back
Top Bottom