R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

you would think one of da most successful R&B artist would be same.

So many settlements, his lifestyle (sex circle, mad houses and rapper BS), music and tours slowing down. I knew he wasn’t worth 150+ anymore but I would never guess he had a mil or less to his name.

That Karma caught up to Kelly. There's no way on this God greens earth he's suppose to be low on funds like this. He's a sick individual, but let's not forget the hits/albums he's written in the past. Personal opinion is one thing, but the facts in front of us is something different. Saying R.Kelly is not a legend, is like saying Michael Jackson or Marvin G. Is not a legend.

I was never a huge fan of his, but his impact musically is undeniable. Like Ninja just said, most of these mumble rappers walk around with that amount in their pockets. To keep 100%, if most of y'all knew how much these mumble rappers where making, most of y'all would be jelly on the low. That's the difference between back then compared to now. The talent is on lower scale, but the show money given out today is way higher now. I'm not sure who else some of these mumble rappers have to pay. But I found out recently how much one of these well known numbers gets paid a show, and almost lost it.

Sorry to switch the subject. But he has to have high expenses, debt, and pay outs. Theres no way a mumble rapper has 1 to 5 mill in the bank, but R. KELLY doesnt.

So many settlements, his lifestyle (sex circle, mad houses and rapper BS), music and tours slowing down. I knew he wasn’t worth 150+ anymore but I would never guess he had a mil or less to his name.
True but how’s he living house wise? Ole boy still paying 60gs monthly for lawn work, power, water, heating, food, etc? Honest question. Go way to go broke lol

I don’t think he had that much either, at least not in cash.

You sure he was worth 200 mil? That type of money is owning things.

Kellz doesn’t own any masters or publishing
he gave it away over 20 years ago...

He doesn’t own any houses he lives out of his studio and hotels...

He doesn’t even have a record deal anymore
he can’t be booked anywhere in the US

Now that this case Is on he can’t travel either...

Well damn :lol:

That R. Kelly gofundme is going up any day now. :lol:

I did think it was weird how hard he was going to keep from getting evicted from that studio. Makes sense now hearing that he was living there. From what I can see the well dried up and he couldn’t afford to keep the hush money checks coming. Surviving R. Kelly doesn’t get made if he was cutting checks, two of the accusers were in the series.

Imagine how easy it is to steal from someone who can't read or write.

I'm sure his accountant, manager, financial advisors, road manager....everyone was taking from him.

You sure he was worth 200 mil? That type of money is owning things.

The articles I read said he was at one point worth 150-250 mil. Even with the bad contract he has, he was still making crazy money. His albums and tours don’t get the same push so the money been slowing down. I think last year he had a couple mansions so he was probably that idiot still living life like he’s filthy rich when he’s really going broke.

But he even said it on that 20 minute song that he was broke

Yeah like I said, he'll die broke and alone. He's got cases going now and doesn't have the paper to pay off his enablers anymore.

Back
Top Bottom