R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

TK aint lying about the moral judgement declining over 20 years.

:rofl: @ if you a player you gonna build up a little girl, **** em, send them to their parents, tell them come back around 7:30

These dudes are wild.
it was there where im like
nah i gotta post this to nt :rofl:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/?post_type=cst_article&p=1828808

This breaks down all four cases and what happened.

Sounds like the girl on the video is the same girl from the original video, just a different video. She still cool with him and her family is so I doubt she cooperates.

“The statute of limitations for these kinds of crimes was extended precisely because a child sex victim may not come forward in a timely manner,” McKay said.

Kellz shouldn't have turned himself in unless Harvey Weinstein and every single Catholic priest and white person accused of sexual ******* got condemned to prison.

Kellz shouldn't have turned himself in unless Harvey Weinstein and every single Catholic priest and white person accused of sexual ****ery got condemned to prison.
So go on the run or risk an ugly confrontation and arrest?

Weinstein going to jail. Pretty sure he turned himself in.

Not those priests though :lol: :smh:

When you think about it, with funds right he probably saving any money to pay for the best defense.

tk a fool :rofl:

Unrelated to the three but TK
Already dropping some gems in this interview
Especially what he said about GUCCI

Also there wouldn’t be a well what about the Catholic Church or Harvey Weinstein comment unless Robert wasn’t getting in his due
If the spotlight wasn’t on Robert you wouldn’t hear that **** from none of this people

It’s ok to group these individuals together
It’s ok to hold people accountable for their actions without jumping out the window making an *** out of yourself looking for hypocrisy

Imagine your lil cousin saying how her father sexual abused her and you confront dude about it and his reply is

“ well what about Harvey Weinstein”
That’s how silly you ******* sound
Why are we putting on a cape from creep ****** in our community that affects our community

You think white people are on social media saying
“Well what about R Kelly on a story about Kevin Spacy “

Last edited:
He was once worth 200 mil and that’s without owning his masters and publishing.

That legend **** ain’t subjective.

What’s the old argument? Sales =/= quality.

Never was really much of a fan after 12 Play. So whatever songs he made don’t mean anything to me.

Never was really much of a fan after 12 Play. So whatever songs he made don’t mean anything to me.

Literally the biggest name in R&B for 15-20 years, was writing and producing entire albums for other people as well as his. You can be a sick twisted child abuser and still be a legend. Let’s not play dumb here. Most super artistic legends got serious issues like this.

Your taste in music stinks , I seen him in concert and he rocks the house .

Back
Top Bottom