R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I dont feel a shred of sympathy for R Kelly, I know many a person back home that have seen him scoping teenage girls at their high schools. The parents arent faultless either letting their children go around a known pedofile. People need to stop making excuses for this scumbag and lock him up for the rest of his life. The only reason Kelz broke down on national tv is because those inmates really about to stick their key in his ignition

Last edited:
Bruh imagine driving around wondering what other people think of your music choices :lol:

i mean that's a very 80's-90's thing tbh.

"cars drive by wit da boomin systems" -LL Cool J

also music had to still be bought & acquired..so you could pull up and people would straight up ask you what you was pumpin...and flossin music no one else had was still a thing.

you advocating for black women to blindly support pieces of **** because another piece of **** tells them to?

why? how does that benefit black people?

why should anyone especially black women "stay on code" when it relates to someone linked too the sexual assault of BLACK women and girls for 30 yrs?

dudes and this faux pro black support of rapists is bizarre

Very bizzare!!!

The whole "white men do it, why can't we?" angle is so ridiuculous.

Very bizzare!!!

The whole "white men do it, why can't we?" angle is so ridiuculous.

If a man black or white or purple is guilty of rape or being a pedo he should be put on blast and put in prison. Most fair people should agree on that, problem is this ain't a fair society and for some odd reason people get upset when you say all men guilty of that should be accountable. Like we only allowed to talk about Cosby or R Kelly cuz that's what the mainstream pushes.

If a man black or white or purple is guilty of rape or being a pedo he should be put on blast and put in prison. Most fair people should agree on that, problem is this ain't a fair society and for some odd reason people get upset when you say all men guilty of that should be accountable. Like we only allowed to talk about Cosby or R Kelly cuz that's what the mainstream pushes.

Folks see, hear, and choose whatever fits their narratives. We've heard all of the stories. The catholic churches, the Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Cosby, R. Kelly. Right is right and wrong is wrong, I don't give a damn what color you are. The deflection solves nothing, on either side, but it allows people to continue their narratives.

stop it.

nobody gets upset by folks wanting equal treatment it's the whataboutisms that piss people off and you know that.

dudes come out of nowhere with the ol " what about ______" unsolicited and pretend it's not a deflection then try and spin it on some power to the black man ********

miss me with that ********

:lol:

I just ignored that cuz by his opinion it must be A LOT of black men that's trash cuz the reality is entertainment is filled with a lot of people that are f'ed up that do foul things. He probably listens to them too.

stop it.

nobody gets upset by folks wanting equal treatment it's the whataboutisms that piss people off and you know that.

dudes come out of nowhere with the ol " what about ______" unsolicited and pretend it's not a deflection then try and spin it on some power to the black man bull****

miss me with that bull****

Nah, folks definitely get upset when you look for equal treatment. If it ain't you then sitdown and chillout.

Last edited:
:lol:

You still bumping Kells?

So you enjoy driving through your town having people side eye you and think of you as some weird dumbass?

As if most of his discography wasn’t substanceless cringe to begin with, you’re doubling down.

Good on you.

Someone has to be that guy, might as well be you.

So all the millions of people who were listening to his music are mindless because you dont like his music. People just saying anything to sound cool now.

Right that's just as weird to me :lol: that and seriously caring what other people listen to.

Folks trying too hard.
Haha no I get that. Truth is, do what you want but don’t be upset when you’re judged. As a man I’m not rolling down to work listening to sex music alone anyway lol. That alone is pretty odd to me. But doing so just to troll? Lol that’s some deep problems right there

Back
Top Bottom