R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Haha no I get that. Truth is, do what you want but don’t be upset when you’re judged. As a man I’m not rolling down to work listening to sex music alone anyway lol. That alone is pretty odd to me. But doing so just to troll? Lol that’s some deep problems right there

Do you listen to R&B at all? Why is it odd to listen to R&B alone in the car?

I was driving today and had Mary J. Blige's Share My World album on max volume running errands.

:lol: Yeah like you probably weren't even gonna bump any Kells today, but you will now just to drive home that point.

:lol::lol:

I really just listen to the tracks with Mr Biggs now.

Robert deserves whatever he gets for how he treated that man.

Oh and Fiesta. Still crazy to me Jay got washed by Boo and Gotti.

I was driving today and had Mary J. Blige's Share My World album on max volume running errands.

Hol up, this dude said

"I’m not rolling down to work listening to sex music alone anyway"

:lol:

He can't be a R&B fan thinking it's something wrong with listening to music by yourself. From the every era of R&B music people listen to it everywhere, especially black people.

I’m on sports radio the vast majority of the time unless I’m headed out for a night out or something. Dudes listening to rkelly alone or with a group of dudes? Lol never that

giphy.gif

After listening to the Miles Quintet, Miles, Herbie, Wayne, Ron and Tony Williams on Miles Smiles, then my man Omar, A Tribe Called Quest, James Brown's In the Jungle Groove, John Coltrane's Giant Steps, Solange's new joint, then a little Tom Misch, all today, I can't find a real reason to even want to try out anything RKelly has ever done.
He's wack. Period.

My old lady sings #10 (missing you) when I’m away. Brings me back home just like when the street lights turn on.

Keep to myself that I was listening to a classic album. This thread is wild. One second y'all so worried about women and we gotta protect them but a grown man can't listen to a woman's album.

Been seeing the influx of R. Kelly memes recently and since my phone watches what I do, it played the Hotel Remix earlier so I had to pop in here and I am not disappointed.

Walking in the laundromat like MJB:lol::rofl:

tumblr_mpoxk0V5Qy1qaqvvdo1_500.gif

meh.

if he would've gotten on front of da 2 broads living with him he would've avoided da snowballing internet mob.

This is where I see why he got so emotional.

Karma is karma so I get it, but the world is sweeping together a perfectly legal and actually frequent situation of providing a lifestyle for college aged chicks in exchange for their bodies (live in sugar daddying)...with the terrible stuff he was doing with minors decades ago which while ****** up, dude prolly feels like the **** y’all want me to do about it 25 years later :rofl:

This is where I see why he got so emotional.

Karma is karma so I get it, but the world is sweeping together a perfectly legal and actually frequent situation of providing a lifestyle for college aged chicks in exchange for their bodies (live in sugar daddying)...with the terrible stuff he was doing with minors decades ago which while ****ed up, dude prolly feels like the **** y’all want me to do about it 25 years later :rofl:

go to prison.

whats wrong with the share my world album????
im partial to my life album myself
"if u look in my liiiiife
you'll see what i seeeee
lalalalaaaaaa"

Back
Top Bottom