racism issues with Xbox live

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

You people need to not play with random people and with a group of friends only. I never use mic when my friends aren't around, and I definitely have everybody muted anytime I play something online by myself.
I play COD MW2, I don't have 3 friends that still play it. I have one dude that I run with all the time but it is just he and I. It doesn't bother me that much, I just report it and call it a day.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

It all stems from this shroud of anonymity that online gaming gives people. I don't even think it's that these kids are racist, they are just trolls who want to get under as many peoples' skins is as little amount of time as possible, so they go for racist slurs.

It does reveal that, racist or not, there is a large percentage of the population that is scum.

Don't let it get to you or waste time caring about these people.
THIS!!! 

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

It all stems from this shroud of anonymity that online gaming gives people. I don't even think it's that these kids are racist, they are just trolls who want to get under as many peoples' skins is as little amount of time as possible, so they go for racist slurs.

It does reveal that, racist or not, there is a large percentage of the population that is scum.

Don't let it get to you or waste time caring about these people.
THIS!!! 

That's why I changed my settings to where the only people I can hear are people on my Friends List.. same goes for sending me messages no one but friends

That's why I changed my settings to where the only people I can hear are people on my Friends List.. same goes for sending me messages no one but friends

Dont get a ps3 then.. the people that has a ps3 make xbox
Users seem like childs play with the racism.. prob because it
like everyone has a headset..

Dont get a ps3 then.. the people that has a ps3 make xbox
Users seem like childs play with the racism.. prob because it
like everyone has a headset..

Kramer wrote:
I never have the headset on, why do you even listen to them?

30t6p3b.gif
 why do you say the word?

EVERYONE needs to stop using the word...not just dudes on xbox or people hiding behind a computer. EVERYONE.

EVERYONE needs to stop using the word...not just dudes on xbox or people hiding behind a computer. EVERYONE.

Originally Posted by Kramer

I think its fun to talk %!*#. ONLY when people run their mouth FIRST and get whooped.
roll.gif
roll.gif

But it always turns racist, almost instantly. Once again Im not bothered by it, just wanted to see what everyone had to say.

Originally Posted by Kramer

I think its fun to talk %!*#. ONLY when people run their mouth FIRST and get whooped.
roll.gif
roll.gif

But it always turns racist, almost instantly. Once again Im not bothered by it, just wanted to see what everyone had to say.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Bon Bini!, anyway, people all hate each other, and the mic allows the true colors to show. You may hate Ns but have a black friend who isn't that way(stereotypical) so you're cool with him, but if he tried to date your sis, he'd prolly become a N then, yano.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Did this dude just did this.
Papiamento on NT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Bon Bini!, anyway, people all hate each other, and the mic allows the true colors to show. You may hate Ns but have a black friend who isn't that way(stereotypical) so you're cool with him, but if he tried to date your sis, he'd prolly become a N then, yano.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Did this dude just did this.
Papiamento on NT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Reeuke

Another reason why I never play xbl with my mic.
Dudes be mad as HELL when you go online and don't have a mic.
Had a dude send me a pic of you know what just because I neglected to do what he says.
Dudes be screaming orders like they are a captain of a troop or something.
roll.gif

I had a guy send me this...
30t6p3b.gif
, people get out of hand when they see you don't have a mic, some people play just to talk crap...

Originally Posted by Reeuke

Another reason why I never play xbl with my mic.
Dudes be mad as HELL when you go online and don't have a mic.
Had a dude send me a pic of you know what just because I neglected to do what he says.
Dudes be screaming orders like they are a captain of a troop or something.
roll.gif

I had a guy send me this...
30t6p3b.gif
, people get out of hand when they see you don't have a mic, some people play just to talk crap...

Back
Top Bottom