racism issues with Xbox live

Either stop playing or don't play with your headset

laugh.gif

OP, it's because race will ALWAYS be a problem in America until it is properly dealt with, it has nothing to do with the younger generation. Although I will say, they do look at it very casually as if it only exists on TV. I did get irritated playing with those ignoramuses on Xbox in random parties. I got so mad one night I just muted everybody. They have to find some way to regulate that.

OP, it's because race will ALWAYS be a problem in America until it is properly dealt with, it has nothing to do with the younger generation. Although I will say, they do look at it very casually as if it only exists on TV. I did get irritated playing with those ignoramuses on Xbox in random parties. I got so mad one night I just muted everybody. They have to find some way to regulate that.

Just talk about their mothers and certain "acts" you performed with them.
Trust me it works.

Just talk about their mothers and certain "acts" you performed with them.
Trust me it works.

i can't chalk it all up to racism though. two weeks ago, i was online filling this lame full of hot lead. everytime dude would respawn, i would seek him out and off him. dude was mad as hell. i didn't have my mic on, so he kept sending me messages. dude called me every racial slur in the book, i even recall that fool taking shots at my pops. all he had to go off of was my avatar's skin color.

i figure it is very simple for him and most of the other XBL/PSN N-bomb droppers to resort to race as an insult cause they're either not smart enough or clever enough to come up with relevant retorts.

i can't chalk it all up to racism though. two weeks ago, i was online filling this lame full of hot lead. everytime dude would respawn, i would seek him out and off him. dude was mad as hell. i didn't have my mic on, so he kept sending me messages. dude called me every racial slur in the book, i even recall that fool taking shots at my pops. all he had to go off of was my avatar's skin color.

i figure it is very simple for him and most of the other XBL/PSN N-bomb droppers to resort to race as an insult cause they're either not smart enough or clever enough to come up with relevant retorts.

Originally Posted by WILKS592

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

It seems like EVERY night, someone gets mad and starts in with the "N word".
It has been going on for 100+ days, and EVERY night there is someone who just has too.
So my question to yall is...... Why is racism still such a big issue amongst young people???
In their mind it is the ultimate insult. I always had race issues, (from aruba, and my family is half black/half white) but where do you draw the line???

How about the last 5 years
I just laugh at it or ignore it, they're just mad that i wooped on em.

Originally Posted by WILKS592

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

It seems like EVERY night, someone gets mad and starts in with the "N word".
It has been going on for 100+ days, and EVERY night there is someone who just has too.
So my question to yall is...... Why is racism still such a big issue amongst young people???
In their mind it is the ultimate insult. I always had race issues, (from aruba, and my family is half black/half white) but where do you draw the line???

How about the last 5 years
I just laugh at it or ignore it, they're just mad that i wooped on em.

i got a ps3 but if i'm playing with the nt heads they usually get dealt with quick and rage quit.
laugh.gif

if i'm by myself and have my mic on, which is rare.  i'll just roast them then report them.  don't know if it does anything but why not.

i got a ps3 but if i'm playing with the nt heads they usually get dealt with quick and rage quit.
laugh.gif

if i'm by myself and have my mic on, which is rare.  i'll just roast them then report them.  don't know if it does anything but why not.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by TylerTrent

between the young people, i think they see racism as more of a joking matter
I don't really think that they think it's a joking matter. I think they're trying to be tough, especially on XBL and they're trying to hurt your feelings. You know that none of the little kiddies using the N word would EVER say it to your face. They feel comfortable saying whatever it is that they want or feel on XBL. 
It's just sad that anyone would feel comfortable enough to use the N word in such a hurtful way. 

Yup. Agree 100%

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by TylerTrent

between the young people, i think they see racism as more of a joking matter
I don't really think that they think it's a joking matter. I think they're trying to be tough, especially on XBL and they're trying to hurt your feelings. You know that none of the little kiddies using the N word would EVER say it to your face. They feel comfortable saying whatever it is that they want or feel on XBL. 
It's just sad that anyone would feel comfortable enough to use the N word in such a hurtful way. 

Yup. Agree 100%

LOL MAN UP, LEARN HOW TO CUT $#* BACK. and if you are any good in your game you will know how to talk smack and own, plus all my friends on xbox are my race and i stay in parties lol!

LOL MAN UP, LEARN HOW TO CUT $#* BACK. and if you are any good in your game you will know how to talk smack and own, plus all my friends on xbox are my race and i stay in parties lol!

Back
Top Bottom