Raekwon said the most ignorant %+% today

Originally Posted by 1T1Time

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

moz-screenshot-14.png

Ok, so lets be honest. Whats more ignorant, lyricism aside, talking about chopping coke, or chopping broads? One of which you're more likely to do...and everyone approves of...

What are you stone-facing? Rap fans don't even realize its all entertainment sometimes. Its a shame really.

you get really offended when someone says something bad about drake son

laugh.gif
Homie is in love

moz-screenshot-14.png

Ok, so lets be honest. Whats more ignorant, lyricism aside, talking about chopping coke, or chopping broads? One of which you're more likely to do...and everyone approves of...

What are you stone-facing? Rap fans don't even realize its all entertainment sometimes. Its a shame really.

laugh.gif
Homie is in love

Originally Posted by D723

moz-screenshot-14.png

laugh.gif
Homie is in love

laugh.gif
Once i saw the Drake's face beside Raekwon's quote... i immediately knew Optimus was gonna be in here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by D723

moz-screenshot-14.png

laugh.gif
Homie is in love

laugh.gif
Once i saw the Drake's face beside Raekwon's quote... i immediately knew Optimus was gonna be in here.
laugh.gif

moz-screenshot-14.png

Shut the hell up why do you always have to be in every little thing that has to do with Drake, do you not have a life honestly?

moz-screenshot-14.png

Shut the hell up why do you always have to be in every little thing that has to do with Drake, do you not have a life honestly?

moz-screenshot-14.png

For real, this dude gets on NT to go on a mainstream hip-hop crusade.
laugh.gif
Sad.

Anyway if yall really think Drake = Male Lauryn Hill, I would like to request to have myself banned, do to the fact I don't like posting amongst neanderthals....

moz-screenshot-14.png

For real, this dude gets on NT to go on a mainstream hip-hop crusade.
laugh.gif
Sad.

Anyway if yall really think Drake = Male Lauryn Hill, I would like to request to have myself banned, do to the fact I don't like posting amongst neanderthals....

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

moz-screenshot-14.png

Because I said something different from what EVERYONE on the first page said?

Blow me.

moz-screenshot-14.png

Because I said something different from what EVERYONE on the first page said?

Blow me.

moz-screenshot-14.png

Shut the hell up why do you drake haters always have to be in every little thing that has to do with Drake, do you all not have a life honestly?

Back
Top Bottom