Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I equate screwing fat girls to eating Taco Bell. One of these always apply to both situations...

-it's late and there isn't anything better available
-you are fat yourself
-you are entirely too intoxicated

Both leave you feel ashamed the next day.

realest post in this thread
roll.gif
Son!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeh, I was wasted, but horny and without my usual standards. The head was awesome, but I couldn't shoot after like an hour. Tried beating her face with my meat but still nothing. Wrong chick to hit that zone on.

second time, diff chick, years later...same scenario, head was marvelous, but busted as quick as I could looking at that big *!+ stomach. Immediately cleaned myself off and started playing Madden, she got the picture and bounced.

big girl=great dome

yeh, I was wasted, but horny and without my usual standards. The head was awesome, but I couldn't shoot after like an hour. Tried beating her face with my meat but still nothing. Wrong chick to hit that zone on.

second time, diff chick, years later...same scenario, head was marvelous, but busted as quick as I could looking at that big *!+ stomach. Immediately cleaned myself off and started playing Madden, she got the picture and bounced.

big girl=great dome

Originally Posted by raptors29

I equate screwing fat girls to eating Taco Bell. One of these always apply to both situations...

-you are fat yourself

roll.gif
Son!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

-you are fat yourself

roll.gif
Son!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lost my Vcard to a big girl. Took down a JO who was big...gave me blue balls.

Never again. My girl is slim and I like it that way. I dunno how some of ya'll be walking with big girls on your arms like its sweet.

Lost my Vcard to a big girl. Took down a JO who was big...gave me blue balls.

Never again. My girl is slim and I like it that way. I dunno how some of ya'll be walking with big girls on your arms like its sweet.

Back
Top Bottom