Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

WOW!!!!!

This post is heading down a dark and narrow road.....$%^& just got CRAZY!!!!....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nomassatall, but the front kinda compensates so id smash- no wifing though.

@DCAA Im pretty sure some dudes say it to justify their chubby chasing tendencies
it was one of those things i remained skeptical about until it actually went down
i dont hold it as fact because i def know some big girls with no knowledge game and a sandbox.
ill admit weight isnt the highest on my list- if i like a bigger girl (as long as she doesnt make noise when she breathes)
im going for it. i prefer in shape females though, im 6'6 and 215 me dating a big caucasian chick would just perpetuate stereotypes

nomassatall, but the front kinda compensates so id smash- no wifing though.

@DCAA Im pretty sure some dudes say it to justify their chubby chasing tendencies
it was one of those things i remained skeptical about until it actually went down
i dont hold it as fact because i def know some big girls with no knowledge game and a sandbox.
ill admit weight isnt the highest on my list- if i like a bigger girl (as long as she doesnt make noise when she breathes)
im going for it. i prefer in shape females though, im 6'6 and 215 me dating a big caucasian chick would just perpetuate stereotypes

30t6p3b.gif
@ this thread...oh girl from FB could get it....

edit: my dude KJ is beasting...Farrah tho...chill...gimme Angie, or Crystal...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Here's a couple that I've had. 

This one is 44.  I'm 27.  69 position was bananas.  It was like sticking your face in a giant bowl of Haagen Dasz ice cream.  Hittin' it from behind was heaven.  She's also 5'10.  I'm 6'0. 

And another one...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Here's a couple that I've had. 

This one is 44.  I'm 27.  69 position was bananas.  It was like sticking your face in a giant bowl of Haagen Dasz ice cream.  Hittin' it from behind was heaven.  She's also 5'10.  I'm 6'0. 

And another one...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
You a Crystal Clear fan too fam?

Back
Top Bottom