Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

That black chick from Glee can get it early...even as a first option.

Fox+Presents+Gleek+Tour+King+Prussia+9jmhZWskuf1l.jpg
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

DC_wtf.gif

Here's a couple that I've had. 

This one is 44.  I'm 27.  69 position was bananas.  It was like sticking your face in a giant bowl of Haagen Dasz ice cream.  Hittin' it from behind was heaven.  She's also 5'10.  I'm 6'0. 

And another one...

This one is 44.  I'm 27.  69 position was bananas.  It was like sticking your face in a giant bowl of Haagen Dasz ice cream.  Hittin' it from behind was heaven.  She's also 5'10.  I'm 6'0. 

And another one...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

And another one...
roll.gif
roll.gif

And another one...
roll.gif
roll.gif

And another one...
sick.gif

pics of u?

And another one...
sick.gif

pics of u?

thread is straight lulz.

dated a big girl once, top was a-ma-zing and the box was the absolute best.

once i timed it...came in 17seconds...
30t6p3b.gif

i do have a healthy addiction to the bbw section but i think im sticking with in shape chicks from now on.

aint trying to have to pay for no funerals when they have a heart attack or something.

first chick that KJ718 posted is an easy pass...

have to see more photographic evidence of the second chick before making a decision 
nerd.gif

thread is straight lulz.

dated a big girl once, top was a-ma-zing and the box was the absolute best.

once i timed it...came in 17seconds...
30t6p3b.gif

i do have a healthy addiction to the bbw section but i think im sticking with in shape chicks from now on.

aint trying to have to pay for no funerals when they have a heart attack or something.

first chick that KJ718 posted is an easy pass...

have to see more photographic evidence of the second chick before making a decision 
nerd.gif

I wonder if the, "Big girls have warmer/wetter vagina + Big girls have better head" are defense mechanisms that big girl lovers used back in the 50s whenever someone got on them for liking big girls. I want to see some urban studies on head giving skills and vagina temperature for big girls vs. slim women.

I think it is an urban myth. Just something people repeated over time.

Back
Top Bottom