Reasons Why Publix Is The Best Grocery Store To Ever Exist

P4L on my way to get them Sprinkled cookies (as a kid I remember everytime I went I got a free kid, but now Im too old for it
ohwell.gif
)

Last edited:
Publix is where I shop at since I moved to Nashville, TN. It feels like I see more of them down south than any other store. Those B1G1 free sales at Publix is A1 with me. Those Publix subs are much appreciated!!!!!!!!

Speaking from a guy that just moved to Nashville, TN from Cleveland, OH.

Just look at this place, my foodies....

You would think eternal enlightenment would be found in the Bulk section here.

This is quite simply the Taj Mahal of supermarkets.

whole-foods.jpg

I bet those plants on the far right neutralize all carbon emissions from entering the store providing the customer with their first experience of full lung capacity breathing.

Just look at this place, my foodies....

You would think eternal enlightenment would be found in the Bulk section here.

This is quite simply the Taj Mahal of supermarkets.

whole-foods.jpg

I bet those plants on the far right neutralize all carbon emissions from entering the store providing the customer with their first experience of full lung capacity breathing.

:wow:

good game

good night sweet publix

ya just got shut down

**** look like where rick ross would get his groceries from

I'm good with my Pathmark. I'm not into that whole organic lifestyle, I don't need a fancy supermarket.

And if I want an authentic sub I can go to many delicatessens around me.

Why are dudes hating on a grocery store that they have never heard of before until 24hrs ago ?

Team Publix, count me in
pimp.gif

Publix is :pimp:

The BOGOFs are so crucial..you be annoyed when they have a whack week when nothing good is on sale

Don' rock with Winn Dixie after the one near the crib was selling spoiled meat after a hurricane :smh:

I live in texas and never heard of this store. However whole foods are everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom