Reasons Why Publix Is The Best Grocery Store To Ever Exist

I like Whole Foods, I love Trader Joes. But the only things I hate about those is how small and crowed they are and the prices

I only been in Publix twice in my life and I thought they were the ****. Like a Giant/Trader Joes callabo. Besides the big booties, nice whether, and cheap housing, Publix is the best thing the South has going for it.

new publix in downtown lake worth

042811_Met_Publix_4_850419a_1.jpg
AHHH, The retro look from the early days
smokin.gif
, i like that look better than the big box look... Back in the early days Publix was closed on sundays, the founder wasnt keen on sunday as a work day... But after a while the profit margin was the higher power

Last edited:
No love for Costco??
Costco is cool and all (just got back from there), but Publix is a different animal.  Honestly, whenever I do my grocery shopping at Costco, I end up heading right to Publix afterwards to pickup all the little things that Costco doesn't offer (which is actually a gang of ****).  

I go to Costco for certain things that I can get a bunch of for a decent price.  And most of those items are staples like milk, meat, eggs, cheese, water, diapers, etc.  I go to Publix to buy items that bring to life what I bought at Costco, if that makes sense.  And as great as Costco is, a lot of what I buy there is overkill.  I'll buy a big *** bag of carrots and half of them will go bad because I can't eat them fast enough.  That's where the B1G1 at Publix is C-L-U-T-C-H.  Cop 2 smaller bags for the price of one and they all get eaten.  
pimp.gif

Costco is a spot where I look at **** more than I buy it, to be honest.  Always gotta wander down the furniture and movie aisles just to look at stuff I know I have no intention of buying that day.  
laugh.gif

Publix is definately :pimp:

im from Lakeland where it is based out of and one of our stores even has a Chinese cuisine

You, my friend, are right.

The one in Camp Creek has aaaaaall the fine females on the southside of Atlanta... The black ones, at least.

Publix is definately :pimp:

im from Lakeland where it is based out of and one of our stores even has a Chinese cuisine

I'll be in lakeland in a couple of weeks.. Will go there to confirm this. We have publix in south Carolina too.

Publix is the truth. Florida born , Florida raised. I remember when I first found out they're not a national chain.

Shout out to the Publix in tally off Ocala road being one of the best places to pick up women in the country

This man knows the truth here :pimp: and repped.

The Publix in Tallahassee has Chinese food as well. I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was pretty solid too. They would give me both Lo Mein and fried rice, bourbon chicken and general chicken, AND an egg roll for like 7 dollars. Best meal ever.

Edit: 
laugh.gif
 that Publix was like you died and went to heaven. There was never a lack of beautiful women there. 

Last edited:
Wheres all the Northeastern NTers?

Shaws > Roche Bros > Stop & Shop

Publix does seem like the GOAT though :lol:

Last edited:
I've been to Publix one time when I was in Orlando. I currently live in DC and the best super market here is Whole Foods. Gotta love the bar :smokin :smokin

Publix >>>> Walmart >>>> Everything else.. I remember visiting Cali and I wanted to cop a sub from Publix. They looked at me crazy asking wtf is a Publix?? 
laugh.gif

Wheres all the Northeastern NTers?

Shaws > Roche Bros > Stop & Shop

Publix does seem like the GOAT though
laugh.gif
Checking in. Shaws, Stop and Shop, Price Chopper all = Nope. 

Market Basket or Wegmans for me. 

Worked there from 17-19...nice store for customers...but it sucked for employees.

Overrated.

Shout out to all the people I knew in bakery who would slide me cookies during break...appreciated.

Its nothing to confirm the man speaks the truth, publix birthday cakes are the best thang smokin :smokin

You said birthday cake? I'll make sure I'll tell the lady to cop my birthday cake from there to get things started :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom