San Antonio NT's Come in...

Does anyone need NIOSA tickets? Lydiette has 2 extras but we won't get them until tomorrow morning at the earliest.

Freddy, the heck with your bday.
sick.gif
Naw happy bday foo

JaiJai: At first I thought you had them but Ronnie beat you to the punch via text. If he backs out one of them is yours.

Happy Bday T21D!

In other news if anyone is interested in a nice house near a golf course let me know. Lydiette and I have put our house up for sale. Once it's sold we areoff to Boston. I'm patiently waiting for the day we have an offer and can make the move.

4% ftw!

lol, well thats some pretty big news Iggy. Sad to see you all leave but I'm
sure the move to Boston will be worth it! good luck.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Hey Iggy, so when I come up to Fenway I have a place to crash???
If you or anyone else from the Sneaks Up family heads to Boston and we have the room I am sure there will be no problem staying with us.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Info on the house.
2 story house (2695 sq. ft.) in Mission Del Lago community. It has 4 bedrooms (master downstairs), 2.5 bath, game room, media room, 3 car garge,living room, dining room and kitchen. Cherry hardwood floors in most of the first floor, cherry cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms, black granite countertops inkitchen, all appliances staying (stainless fridge, front loader washer and dryer) as well as most of the furntiure.

Heads up on NIOSA. I heard from the sis-in-law who works for SAPD that they are going to restrict how many people they let in to NIOSA. It got way too packedyesterday that there was hardly any room to move around. Therefore starting tonight you will have to wait at the gate to get in if there are too many peoplealready inside. Get there early. By the way what time were people getting to NIOSA tomorrow?

^^^ Ahhh hahaha...

Happy bday Sir Fred....

Iggy, hate to see you go dude, love to crash at your place when I head up to Boston...

For today, a few pics...

Norm and G, after that meal, I had to take a puff on my Sam's Choice brand inhaler in between uploading photos... No double post though...
roll.gif

looking forward to sunday....

norm, is there anywhere i can find a huge compilation of info for the su event and pre events... not just schedule but other useful info??

Back
Top Bottom