School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

They can't, we rule the water. They wouldn’t even be able to bring their military across Siberia before we establish an FOB in Japan or South Korea. No country could even get near our coasts because our Navy is bigger than alot of countries military and is in every corner of the world. Not to mention that no country can logistically even carry out such an offensive across either the Pacific or Atlantic ocean.

You sounding like a deserter right now famb.

Yea let’s cut off money supply, electronics, basic needs in todays world that’ll sure teach Putin to not try to conquer Ukraine!

Its a dumb strategy. Won’t work. Will actually ruin more lives.

I get NATO countries are clearly choosing their sides for the media to see but this isn’t the way.
Just curious to know, what would you rather nations due?

My whole family was in the military and strongly encouraged me not to join. :lol:

Same here. My sister was a mail clerk in the army for, I think 7 years. Served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Told me she would never speak to me again if I joined.

My dad joined the navy when he was 17. Did that for 15 years. Went back to civilian life, then joined the army reserves before retiring with a medical disability. Told me he’d beat my *** if I ever joined.

I got pretty far in the process of joining when I was a senior in high school. Was in regular contact with a recruiter, took the ASVAB, had my rank picked out. I was prepared to be shunned by the fam, but I tore my shoulder up in football that year and it pushed back my join timeline. Then I started partying and never looked back :lol:

It’s true and no one will admit it because the majority tells them not to. They are pretending to take the high road by way of sanctions when it‘s a gentleman’s way to conduct warfare By way of economics.

Forgive me if it’s already been discussed ....Wether it’s true or not, no one find it’s at least a little interesting that considering what was reported to be on Hunter Biden’s laptop, Joe Biden is right there to answer the call for Ukraine?
The laptop that the pillow guy got ahold of??? I didn’t even think there was a laptop. What was supposedly on it?

Man, once my uncle to did 20 years told me don’t even think about it I took it serious.

My dad didn’t care but he said only if I went to nuke school and enlisted in the navy. :lol:

I didn’t want to anyway. I saw how the constant moving and deployment always lead to family drama.

calibeebee calibeebee

Same here. My sister was a mail clerk in the army for, I think 7 years. Served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Told me she would never speak to me again if I joined.

My dad joined the navy when he was 17. Did that for 15 years. Went back to civilian life, then joined the army reserves before retiring with a medical disability. Told me he’d beat my *** if I ever joined.

I got pretty far in the process of joining when I was a senior in high school. Was in regular contact with a recruiter, took the ASVAB, had my rank picked out. I was prepared to be shunned by the fam, but I tore my shoulder up in football that year and it pushed back my join timeline. Then I started partying and never looked back :lol:
Your rank picked out?

Did you pick SgtMaj or Major?

:rofl: no no it’s just funny they tell you that when you’re getting ready to enlist. Like “oh you did good on the test. You’ll start out at such and such.”

When yeah you’ll be the lowest of the low

They’ll tell you anything to get you in. You gotta bring your pops with or whoever. Someone who knows the deal.

They told my aunt she could be a nurse and she sold candy bars in the gym :lol:

:rofl: no no it’s just funny they tell you that when you’re getting ready to enlist. Like “oh you did good on the test. You’ll start out at such and such.”

When yeah you’ll be the lowest of the low
I thought you got the MOS confused with Rank.

Anyways, military is not for everyone ... However, if you're open minded, are discipline and don't mind following orders it can be very good/rewarding. Whether it be short term or career wise.

They pay you to stay in shape, teach you a trade, you get on the job experience, a vast network of former service members, travel (granted you can end up in a dump), etc ...

Do I want my relatives joining?? Depends on the world's climate ... i would rather them attend college/University but for some, I think could benefit from the military...

Last edited:
It would be easy for NATO to turn Putin's piece of junk convoys into modern molten metal art pieces, but because Putin has hiden behind empty threats of nukes, he can now go ahead and trade with Belarus, Eritrea, North Korea and Syria instead.

Back
Top Bottom