School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

those who think the sanctions will work, what do you think is the probability it will work?

100%? 90%? 80%?

projected date/week it will turn things around?

Last chance to get that Putin

1646336926917.png

1646336958203.png

1646336978476.png

Looks like a villain straight out of a James bond movie.

those who think the sanctions will work, what do you think is the probability it will work?

100%? 90%? 80%?

projected date/week it will turn things around?

Sanctions won’t work because Putin doesn’t care. He’s 70 years old, the man has been waiting his entire life for this moment. He’s giving off “I have absolutely nothing to lose” vibes.

But the sanctions are still absolutely necessary IMO. Hits the Russian people hard and maybe, just maybe - this sparks a revolution (don’t count on it).

A lot of Russians are brainwashed. Idk about the younger ones probably not.

This lady told me Ukraine started the war and they are the aggressors and she was upset that Putin didn’t contact her here in America and let her know. :lol:

I just left that one alone.

It’s going to take a while to see if the Russian people react to sanctions, definitely won’t be an overnight thing.

These Russian chicks are living in some fantasy land where all they care about are Disney, iPhones, and Apple Pay, - while their neighbors are about to get mowed down…

Sounds like America really.

Look at how Americans reacted when they couldn't dine in at their favorite restaurants or had to wear a mask indoors during a pandemic.
Absolutely ...

So if we were to invitate Canada and start bombing them and without regards .... why should the world turn a blind eyes because the american citizen are going to suffer? if we dont care and are worry about the wrong **** it's well deserved.

Make it uncomfortable for everyone ..... eventually theyll get it ... demand changes and/or flee like many. Or say screw you America and then, well, they deserve to be ****** with.

See this is what I’m talking about.

An old man wanting to make history with absolutely nothing to lose….

This is going to get so ugly for the Ukraine 😞

(Us too maybe, who knows. This guy has lost it)

Nah, Russia don't want that smoke with us. Feel bad for Russia (the people) Ukraine, and the eastern European countries. I spent time over there and they LOVE the US (I am speaking of eastern European countries like Poland etc...) I see why this would infuriate folks like Putin . I am scared for my homies over there as well smh.

A lot of Russians are brainwashed. Idk about the younger ones probably not.

This lady told me Ukraine started the war and they are the aggressors and she was upset that Putin didn’t contact her here in America and let her know. :lol:

I just left that one alone.

You're better than me.

I would've been like "that's messed up he called me beforehand to give me a heads up and I'm not even Russian"

What if Russa
They say that Joe Biden helped get Zelensky elected

"Trump’s second request was that Zelensky investigate an unfounded allegation regarding Joe Biden’s motivation for pressuring the Ukrainian government in 2015 to remove Ukraine’s prosecutor general at the time, Viktor Shokin. According to a conspiracy theory to which Trump subscribed, Biden, while serving as vice president in the Barack Obama administration (2009–17)"

its all unfounded im just throwing that out there i got this from here idk if any of this is true or not because the impeachment took over all this and drowned out all that hunter biden stuff.

I would say there is something worth investigating here. But Biden pushed out Viktor the prosecutor who would of investigated this. Now Joe is president so that ship has sailed this is what i mean there are issues on both sides that led to russia moving in
When ever I come across stuff like this, I always ask myself if this were true and an entity was trying to cover it up, what would it look like? IMO a lot convenient things going back to Obama administration have fallen into place regarding Ukraine.

Hunter Biden’s laptop was dismissed as a conspiracy until it was Confirmed that it wasn’t. I’m curious why since it’s been proven as legitimate the contents aren’t being discussed.

See this is what I’m talking about.

An old man wanting to make history with absolutely nothing to lose….

This is going to get so ugly for the Ukraine 😞

(Us too maybe, who knows. This guy has lost it)

putin soft b

Russia-Ukraine War Latest News: Sides Agree to Safe Corridors to Evacuate Civilians​

Back
Top Bottom