School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

m.jpeg
So Israelis joining the fight?

Miss Ukraine or whatever did it too and a few others have been posted. Social media culture I guess. Just weird to me.
i would follow her into battle any day of the week
Top Flight Security GIFs | Tenor

klitchsko bros and lomanchenko hit the ground and laced up their bootstraps too tho
all hands on deck b

There’s :pimp: girls In the American military too. I don’t get why this is weirding people out. :lol:

There’s a hot Kurdish girl with 100 isis kills. :lol:

There’s :pimp: girls In the American military too. I don’t get why this is weirding people out. :lol:

There’s a hot Kurdish girl with 100 isis kills. :lol:

Not weirded out by them looking good. That wouldn't make much sense.

I'm saying we're living in strange times when we got soldiers wearing make up making thirst traps during an invasion of their homeland.

I understand it's the social media era.

"The 66-year-old Mr. Shoigu is one of the most popular top officials in Russia. Trained as a civil engineer, he started as head of the country’s emergency management agency just before the fall of the Soviet Union. He dashed around the country tackling the multitude of crises in those years. He built a massive ministry whose efforts were packaged and promoted to the Russian people. His success led to his appointment as head of the military."

He supposedly was Putin's most likely successor should he drop dead

For those still feeling sorry for the Russian people… they are brainwashed and the majority wont see it the other way. Read stories about Ukrainians calling their families in Russia and were called liars. Let these people feast on the sanctions brought by Putin maybe that’ll cause them to wake up.

"The 66-year-old Mr. Shoigu is one of the most popular top officials in Russia. Trained as a civil engineer, he started as head of the country’s emergency management agency just before the fall of the Soviet Union. He dashed around the country tackling the multitude of crises in those years. He built a massive ministry whose efforts were packaged and promoted to the Russian people. His success led to his appointment as head of the military."

He supposedly was Putin's most likely successor should he drop dead

looks like mr shoigu is the one who may end up dropping dead

English, Americans, and Canadians uniting. English guy kept it 💯, Said “If they crushed fascism in Spain during 1936 there wouldn’t have been a 1939”. AGREED!!

Foreign volunteers/soldiers have to be near 20k by now. I saw it go from 14k to 18k the last few days.

Here’s my problem so far. They’ve only shown Russians protesting.

What they don’t show is that many Russians feel like this.

(No wonder Putin has been in power for so long) :smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom