School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

about to have Big Mac Boris out hustling in the streets :lol:
27056786-9760-4879-9183-D43856757D7F.gif
BFFC51DF-470E-4E7F-A498-74A7CDFE8466.jpeg

Ukraine is not a member of NATO

In the video "I don't mean military"

he downplayed the military part. He goofed

he clearly knew pushing nato borders onto russia was a bad idea and now he president and still dangling the idea that Ukraine could join NATO....

But he participates in Ukraine with putting Zelensky in office with the 2014 coup and gives his son a job in Ukraine.

People really think we got here over night after Russia invaded but in fact this civil war has been getting worst over the years.

Last edited:
he clearly new pushing nato borders onto russia was a bad idea and now he president and still dangling the idea that Ukraine could join NATO....

But he participates in Ukraine with putting Zelensky in office with the 2014 coup and gives his son a job in Ukraine.

People really think we got here over night after Russia invaded but in fact this civil war has been getting worst over the years.
Yeah famb, I am not gonna engage in with this stuff because it is a bit too Infowarsy for my taste

All the best on your quest to expose the truth though

Donbas region call it whatever you want im not about to split hairs.
“I’m not about to split hairs”…you just called it a civil war when there are clearly large numbers of non-civil war soldiers invading the country and leveling entire population centers unprovoked…

As RustyShackleford RustyShackleford said, continue on with your InfoWars nonsense.

“I’m not about to split hairs”…you just called it a civil war when there are clearly large numbers of non-civil war soldiers invading the country and leveling entire population centers unprovoked

ok

You’re telling me I can only have one last shot of ever eating a Big Mac? I’d get my tent ready and camp out for however long it takes for me to get it.

Back
Top Bottom