School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

Ukraine holding their ground in multiple fronts against an exponentially more capable military while maintaining most governmental entities intact is admirable while simultaneously showing the ineptitude of the Russian's military brass.

Yea. This dude has been going in on the Russian Military.

He's biased but it's clear they are taking heavy losses and are way behind schedule. The logistic issues and the things like not maintaining truck tires sound like lack of experience. it could also be corruption.

It just means this could be a long war since they still have the numbers.

So theoretically speaking...If I buy like IDK.....1k worth of big macs.

Froze em.....took them to Russia....could I 10x my money? Since Biden wanna take my money imma help out the opps.

Picture3.png

Last edited:
he clearly knew pushing nato borders onto russia was a bad idea and now he president and still dangling the idea that Ukraine could join NATO....
Yeah my dude, international relations doesn't work with pinky swears.

Where are the treaties that formalize the non-alignment of Ukraine?

Yeah my dude, international relations doesn't work with pinky swears.

Where are the treaties that formalize the non-alignment of Ukraine?

Capitulation at this point will only embolden Putin that his war crimes and genocide is acceptable. Unfortunately, any concessions that don’t include a full withdrawal of the Russian army will benefit Putin. This is the reason he is attacking civilians he knows he military plan was a failure so he is trying to break the countries will.

Looks like the US numbers are slowly aligning with the Ukrainian numbers. What a complete waste of life, resources, and the environment for one complete madman and his cronies.

Separate topic China is throwing red flags. You know low key they want the west to fail and communism to win. Plus it will green light the invasion of Taiwan.

Back
Top Bottom