School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

I totally understand why some people would jump in from the sidelines, say you're Syrian and Russia bombed you. I get that and understand.

America doesn't need to jump in though.

never said Ukraine deserves what is going on to them. What I am saying is you can't expect a country to act civil if they feel threatened miss me with that. Look at the cuban missile crisis and the war in the Middle East we USA killed a ton of civilians

again Keko stop engaging me. Put me on ignore.
What does the Cuban Missle Crisis have to do with the Middle east?

Wth are you rambling about?

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."

jd.jpg

just know the weakass ad hominem argument y'all making, y'all would be crying and whining if the other side did the same thing

I fully understand getting both sides of the story as not everything is black and white but then they invade and come out with statements like this :lol:
This dude keeps one-upping himself and I'm sure he's not done.

Shoigu was investigated by an anti-corruption agency who discovered he bought a house worth $18 Million even though his official salary was a fraction of that and he put it in his daughters name which doesn't sound suspicious. I'm sure there's been a lot more since this is an old story. Man is living good with that military money.

1646948578002.png

Doesn't surprise me when you see some soldiers with old gear and the lack of maintenance.

This is what happens when you remove McDonalds and IKEA from a country.

EU planning to be free from Russian gas by 2027.

just know the weakass ad hominem argument y'all making, y'all would be crying and whining if the other side did the same thing

Lemme guess….you’re going to wrongfully assume that everyone in here blindly believe and takes their sources content from cnn/msmbc “msm” huh?

:lol:

You gon have to do better than that man. Like for real. Stop being sensitive. Those dudes y’all are posting are some real bad actors. On some real ****.

Back
Top Bottom