School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

In theory it would be great and probably put an end to the conflict, but in practice…I’m not trying to invoke WW3 by giving Putin any reason to further escalate against other countries right now.

It’s basically a lose-lose situation whether we keep letting the Ukrainian civilians get obliterated or intervene and risk global nuclear destruction.
It's a fight only Ukrainians can win; the only thing NATO countries can do is to promise to help them rebuild if they push back or hold long enough to make Russia retreat.

John Wick John Wick

(Episodes of genocide perpetrated by the Russian government throughout the 20th century: Polish, Tatars, Germans, Koreans, Chechens, etc...)

The Katyn genocide by the Russians on Poland during WW2 was blatant step in establishing a puppet government. Putin is drawn from that same blood and style just like Chechnya. For Eastern Europeans there is no remorse towards Russia because we’ve all been ****** by them somehow and all within the last century and even longer.

As the propaganda wears off on even the most gullible of people, the true intentions of this war was simply conquest and empirical expansion and will become self evident.

:lol:

Talk about "lazy scholarship"

Russia has been a full participant in the world economy with tons of economic benefits and political ties to the Western world, as seen by all the companies now having to pull out

Russians' quality of life had been steadily on the rise. There's no way to see this situation as Russia having no option but to invade Ukraine

Everyone expected a full scale invasion of Ukraine? I could've sworn the Russia apologists were convinced he wouldn't move past ethnically-Russian parts of Ukraine

If Russia and its leaders are still stuck in the Cold War and see NATO as a military rival to fear, then that's the problem, not NATO allowing in historically repressed former Soviet republics

It's interesting to me that certain people who are quick to call out the US's illegal and immoral wars are only able to muster up "indifference" when it comes to Russia's. I wonder why that is
peace bro. like I said, I approach this from an investing standpoint. I am not an apologist or supporter for either side. I support what ever key board crusade you’re about to go on if causes a market turnaround.

SmartSelect_20220321-225319_Instagram.jpg

Very intriguing way people get info. Reddit poster used satellite imagery to see that one of those escaped ships appears to have lost some control functions and is just going in circles.

Crew is like we’ll go in circles as long as it gets us the f away from whatever just sank those other two ships. Like a wounded insect. Hopefully it runs ashore as it looks like there is tides breaking based on the ocean movement and color there on the left.

Last edited:

First time I heard of natural gas pipeline Russia was was trying to build. But US wasn’t having it.

This will be the 3rd time I have heard about these right wing nazi’s committing terrible acts (read it here someone post it and heard a talk w a Russian expert/historian mention them), and now the video above.
And first time hearing what happened in 2014, a coup where the US was involved and behind it, And Ukraine/Russian getting assassinated …dang.

Just many stuff the msm ain’t mentioning nothing what was discussed in the clip.
I’m not surprised btw…can’t trust them.

First time I heard of natural gas pipeline Russia was was trying to build. But US wasn’t having it.

This will be the 3rd time I have heard about these right wing nazi’s committing terrible acts (read it here someone post it and heard a talk w a Russian expert/historian mention them), and now the video above.
And first time hearing what happened in 2014, a coup where the US was involved and behind it, And Ukraine/Russian getting assassinated …dang.

Just many stuff the msm ain’t mentioning nothing what was discussed in the clip.

That pipeline has been talked about many times on many "MSM" channels since the Trump administration. And vice news has ran a bunch of episodes about the right wing things happening in Eastern Ukraine for years now. Just because you hadn't heard about it where you were following doesn't mean it wasn't out there in the MSM. And if you want to say the US had something to do with the maidan protests in 2014 that's fine, they probably did, but to think Russia wasn't doing the same thing for years leading up to those protests is turning a blind eye. Or that Russia isn't doing horrible things to Ukrainians just like some of the things the right wing of Ukraine is doing is also misguided atbest.

And no I didn't watch the episode but I can imagine what they are trying to sell in it. And it's not capping for MSM but everyone has an agenda just like that clip.

Edit- I ended up watching the clip and pretty much as I suspected.

Last edited:

Russians still trying to claim Odesa to block Ukraine from the sea but they're getting stretched thin and are now the ones on the defensive.

Very intriguing way people get info. Reddit poster used satellite imagery to see that one of those escaped ships appears to have lost some control functions and is just going in circles.

Crew is like we’ll go in circles as long as it gets us the f away from whatever just sank those other two ships. Like a wounded insect. Hopefully it runs ashore as it looks like there is tides breaking based on the ocean movement and color there on the left.

Spinning in circles while on fire. Will be interesting to see if there's an update on that ship today. Still no one knows what hit them

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

War has changed. Weird to be getting live updates like this from the battlefeld. At least it's a change from hearing "Cika Blyat" in all these videos.

For the guys here who were in the US army or in the know. Would this be allowed?
I think he's stopped tweeting after his twitter blew up overnight but still.

They went from trying to liberate the whole country to just the Donbas region.
They had that long convoy going into Kyiv but are now claiming that was to spread out the Ukrainian army.

1648228120382.png

War has changed. Weird to be getting live updates like this from the battlefeld. At least it's a change from hearing "Cika Blyat" in all these videos.

For the guys here who were in the US army or in the know. Would this be allowed?
I think he's stopped tweeting after his twitter blew up overnight but still.

They went from trying to liberate the whole country to just the Donbas region.
They had that long convoy going into Kyiv but are now claiming that was to spread out the Ukrainian army.

1648228120382.png

I trust OUR PREMIER ELECT VLAD. He is telling it like it is.
fetchimage.jpeg

because JD be keeping it 100 one of the few telling the truth regardless of his political background

Back
Top Bottom