So Columbia Mall DTLR is getting the Limited XX3s...

planning isnt the best choice of words...

but we can ask EOH cause he got all the facts!

TRUE STORY!

sup kev lol.

whats EOH??

And Rock, I know you'd fly to Baltimore/DC for the weekend to watch the game......I mean you make 2.3 - 2.4 million a year, plus your NFL pension
smokin.gif

10 or 10.5.....Terry Tate someone up there for a pair. I don't care.
roll.gif

Since Columbia DTLR isnt a street store anyways, they should do a raffle to control the choas.

I'm gonna bring a can of Fart Spray as a defense mechanism.

Ok, so whats the count up to now?
Approx, how many people are lined up there now, and how is it being controlled?

I just came from there and there is no line at all,I'm tryna decide when to go back out there...

The Plice and Security are NOT playin'.

Have you been to jail before?

Can you imagine tellin' your celly that you got busted for trespassing on mall property for some tennis shoes?

I say go right on out there...if you wanna be someone's girlfriend. lol. j/k.

Niketown Chicago already sold out of their XXIII's. Staff and police told them to bounce due to the negative temperatures. First 23 ppl were given ticketsto come back tomorrow. Some dudes been camping out front since monday.

i have been checking for 2days to see if people were going to line up and no one did so i went in the mall to talk to the people at the store and the securityguards and they said you can not camp out, form a line,or be in the parking lot at all til the mall opens at 6am. the howard co. police will be there to makesure no one comes on the property before 6am .if you do try to come on the property before 6am you will be made to leave and not aloud to come back. so mostpeople will be up there at 4am or 5am and hanging around til 6am when you can go on the property and then get in line. so at 6am it will be hell

Actually they look kind of good. Please guys Columbia is a nice crime-free area. Let's keep it that way! Lol. I might stroll by before school to see whatthe deal is.

Wow.good luck grabbin to all those near and far.Lavan,I know you got ur game plan tight for this one. Bet you even made an Everyday Pple C.R.T outfit for thismisson.lol. Operation sneak attack in full motion. Nice.

By the looks of the shoe Ian posted on someone's feet...

I STILL can't believe the Hype over these... I mean...if your hookin them up with a nice lil Argyle Sweater.. MAYBE...

But seriously....They really aren't that nice...compared to whats coming out in other colors with these...

This is e-hype b.

FROM an insider (small check status though). Phone ain't even been ringing like that for these. They will sell to the Jordan Brand faithful (also known assheep) but.......................................

Oh, thanks for making me "famous" by the way and keeping my name on here.

My name is a redefined acronym now that the people redefine. I feel like I need to give an award speech...

Oh, thanks for making me "famous" by the way and keeping my name on here.

My name is a redefined acronym now that the people redefine. I feel like I need to give an award speech...

negro please. famous? award speech? yea ok small check status.

whats up with your verification status lately...kinda quiet. guess you too busy getting the "facts straight"

lol.

and yo+$@@ was claiming "date" last night too?...lmao...

[eoh gas face] el oh el[/eoh gas face]

Back
Top Bottom