So Columbia Mall DTLR is getting the Limited XX3s...

I take it that this is another sad attempt to blast me?

It should be more than obvious -- I'm done preaching here.

But, here are the facts for Mr. Saltbox:

- I'm "Negro Please" but, even at 1am in the morning (check your post about "your" event), its edited with "facts" quote. Hmmmmm.

- Look at the last 7 topics you've created. I don't have to state the obvious... Nor name call to get banned. But a hype is a hype. Hmmmmm.

- People last night had options -- stay in SE and watch A. Idol and catch up on things convo wise all night, or go to "your" free 2 hour event. It's obvious which choice won. No need to get salty at me -- I was dressed to impress, but I was outvoted... Not only by my "date" for thenight, but Omar as well. Don't gotta believe me -- unlike you, I ain't nothing to prove or pressed for someone to be in my corner. I don't have areason to make anything bigger than it actually is. Hmmm.

My advice?

Go Soul II Soul, and "Keep On Moving..."

[Jay-Z] "I'm in a Good Groove......." [/Dear Summer]

In the words of a great man, "Give a person enough rope, and they will hang themselves."

Some of y'all kats LOOOOVE rope. 9 lives type bammas.

lol.

Eyes of Hazel and iCan.......

Did we miss something here???

I drive a black limited explorer.....dirty as hell from the salt. Might actually break out the "Columbia" XIs.....nah nevermind, they need to becleaned up a little. I'll have my running shoes on.

Tried camping out...

Got into an arguement with a rent-a-cop and eventually the police...

Misdemeanor.

post via lg voyager in the back of a police car...at least until they take it from me.

Be safe dudes.

Just saw on Fox news (5:50 am) that the store opens at 7pm and they say it's a line. Tony Perkins (Weather Man) is on the way to the Mall to broadcastlive. Good luck.

very organized.

got there around 520a. pulled up and walked right in (food court)

single file line around the spot. ended up with #24 for the raffle. no luck.

shouts to the niketalk crew in the spot.

its edited

sup kev. no harm bro. my fault if i was "out of line" lol...

or go to "your" free 2 hour event.

my free events? did you see Sneaker Suite anywhere on that flyer? Hmmmmmm.

I did see DTLR tho. but im sure YOU were aware of that. im sure THEY do.

coem on "facts man". lol

guess this is out annual type out...

sall love man. no biggie.

So they did do a raffle? I knew I should have hauled my butt out of bed. Oh well, did anyone from here get a pair? I saw a pair on ebay last night at $710 with3 days to go.

Just got back

Got there at 5am, small, but decent crowd, not more that 100 people were standing out the doors. Word was out that there was going to be a raffle. Securitygets on the loudspeaker and says, that its going to be a raffle and for everyone to back away from the doors so they could let people in to line up.

This is why people should have a license to reproduce........WHEN PEOPLE YELL BACK UP....DO IT!! DONT STAND THERE LIKE A @**@*## THINKING YOUR RAFFLE TICKET ISGOING TO HAVE SOME MAGIC FAIRY DUST ON IT!!

Security then told the people in the back (who were patiently waiting to get in line and yelling at the MORONS up front who wouldnt back up) that the lowerlevel food court entrance would open up. Most of us ran because it was cold out, but once we got inside, everyone was civil and walking, no problems. The linewhen up around the carousel and we laughed and pointed at the MORONS that were still outside in the cold....and still crammed up against the door.

Tickets where handed out, numbers were called. 23 happy cats. Congrats to you guys. I was standing in line with three guys that came from howard. 2 of themwon! Imagine going home on the metro with both your boys getting the shoes and you walking away empty handed. DAMN!
frown.gif
Shout out to the lady who wanted a size 8, she definitely was on top of hershoe game. And what was up with the guy in the ******** blanket yelling "ONE TIME" randomly?.........I was in the white ravens jacket, some guy askedme if I knew who our new coach was......once he found out I worked for the team, he shut up

Anyway, nice meeting you in starbucks Lavan....glad you finally told the truth about NOT camping out.......sorry you didnt get a pair

Rock...size 10.5.......still waiting.......

Sorry to hear you missed out HMack. I am even more upset I didn't go now. I could have had a chance and still made it to the office on time. Oh well,congrats to those who got them.

I could have had a chance and still made it to the office on time.

yea. this was the best release i have been to ever when looking at all factors.

Highest number called was 182. So the odds were kinda tough. 'bout 1 in 8 or so.

I still don't think they gave away 23 pairs.

Guy yells out "Ok. We're down to the last 6." I was like "What? That aint right!"

Oh well.

Very organized.

I hate that Fox News was called. THat brought out more people than we needed. There were bammas out there that had NO CLUE what the shoe even looked like.

So yeah...disregard that me getting arrested post I previously made on this page
wink.gif

We made it up there at 5:15AM, at the opposite entrance to the food court...not the starbucks entrance.

Turns out they opened our entrance first and my boss and I were number 0007 and 0008.

And wouldn't you know it, they called 0009.

I was pretty mad at a couple of things though, how the hell do you have that small*@%$ rotating thing with these big as +%+! tickets inside and expect them toactually tumble and shuffle around? Cmon now, there were like 3 different sets of sequential winning numbers.

Oh well, I didn't get a pair and I'm not mad about it...can't say I didn't try, ya know?

btw, I was the asian dude towards the front of the line with kashima antler 97's on in case anyone was wondering
grin.gif

and to rub it in coincidentally, 0009 winner showed up at ihop right after we finished eating and told us the glory behind the shoe.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HMack007

Just got back

Got there at 5am, small, but decent crowd, not more that 100 people were standing out the doors. Word was out that there was going to be a raffle. Security
gets on the loudspeaker and says, that its going to be a raffle and for everyone to back away from the doors so they could let people in to line up.

This is why people should have a license to reproduce........WHEN PEOPLE YELL BACK UP....DO IT!! DONT STAND THERE LIKE A @**@*## THINKING YOUR RAFFLE TICKET IS
GOING TO HAVE SOME MAGIC FAIRY DUST ON IT!!

Security then told the people in the back (who were patiently waiting to get in line and yelling at the MORONS up front who wouldnt back up) that the lower
level food court entrance would open up. Most of us ran because it was cold out, but once we got inside, everyone was civil and walking, no problems. The line
when up around the carousel and we laughed and pointed at the MORONS that were still outside in the cold....and still crammed up against the door.

Tickets where handed out, numbers were called. 23 happy cats. Congrats to you guys. I was standing in line with three guys that came from howard. 2 of them
won! Imagine going home on the metro with both your boys getting the shoes and you walking away empty handed. DAMN!
frown.gif
Shout out to the lady who wanted a size 8, she definitely was on top of her
shoe game. And what was up with the guy in the ******** blanket yelling "ONE TIME" randomly?.........I was in the white ravens jacket, some guy asked
me if I knew who our new coach was......once he found out I worked for the team, he shut up

Anyway, nice meeting you in starbucks Lavan....glad you finally told the truth about NOT camping out.......sorry you didnt get a pair

Rock...size 10.5.......still waiting.......
Funny you told the story about the Howard folks, cuz that was me but my homeboy ended up getting his size and I got stuck with an 8.5 and I needed a13. But I just got the call from NYC about trading for my size so I'm good. The funny thing was we skitted on the tickets. When they started to give outthe tickets we moved to the front got the tickets then moved to the end of the line and changed jackets and hats and got another ticket. Both tickets werecalled so we got really lucky. Our other homeboy was hurt but I think the raffle system didn't make people as mad as if there was just people trying tostart a line or a list. But I'm glad DTLR and Columbia mall handled it pretty well because it definately could of got ugly out there when people where infront of the glass doors.

^You sir officially suck.

On the real though, that was pretty smart.

Now that I think about it, we had better odds if we split up throughout the line.

Oh well.

^^^ I dont trust that auction at all.

No tagged pics.

Number on label tag is blacked out.

Seller has low feedback score.

And a couple of "O" Feedback Bidders.

I was the fifth person called....they definitely gave out 23 pairs cause they didnt start selling them to us until after all 23 people got inside and theydidnt let us leave until all 23 were sold. I was in the line wit a blanket around my waist and a big**@% jacket 2/3 of us got a pair....and we all went toHoward too...I know someone said HU earlier

Back
Top Bottom