So does Malcom X having homosexual relations change your view on him?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by jbone2308

So we got brothas in this thread being ok with this stuff coming out. First Ghandi now Malcolm.

Allegations, suggestions are key words. Also white, is a key word.

I'm not buying this because I find it funny no one brings out any prominant white historic figures who mos def dabbled is some #%%! activity. (Hoover)

If you read the thread, countless examples have been posted about white leaders getting exposed for $##$. Difference is, they don't give a $%%. You know the whole Jefferson having kids with slaves thing is common knowledge and could have tarnished his reputation but it was still released. Do some research before you speak.

And why shouldn't brothers be ok with Malcolm being gay...not every brother is mindless, ignorant homophobe.
So because I don't agree with you I'm mindless and ignorant?  You don't know me dude cuz I'm ok if you choose to be gay.  Do I agree nope.  Do I think you are born that way nope.

But do your thing, I'm not hating but I just really think all this stuff coming out serves a purpose and it's not for historical purification.  

So we got brothas in this thread being ok with this stuff coming out. First Ghandi now Malcolm.

I'm not buying this because I find it funny no one brings out any prominant white historic figures who mos def dabbled is some #%%! activity. (Hoover)

If you read the thread, countless examples have been posted about white leaders getting exposed for $##$. Difference is, they don't give a $%%. You know the whole Jefferson having kids with slaves thing is common knowledge and could have tarnished his reputation but it was still released. Do some research before you speak.

And why shouldn't brothers be ok with Malcolm being gay...not every brother is mindless, ignorant homophobe.
So because I don't agree with you I'm mindless and ignorant?  You don't know me dude cuz I'm ok if you choose to be gay.  Do I agree nope.  Do I think you are born that way nope.

But do your thing, I'm not hating but I just really think all this stuff coming out serves a purpose and it's not for historical purification.  

Yep, woke up one day and had an epiphany that I wanted to suck penis. That is EXACTLY how it works. Got up one faithful morning and decided I wanted huge fat penis up my you know what.

lol @ you assuming I'm gay, but honestly I don't even think I care enough to deny it.
pimp.gif

And I do know you cuz, I know what people like you are all about. There is literally no difference between you and bible thumping negro hating old white men from the south, just different agendas. A black redneck if you will.

Yep, woke up one day and had an epiphany that I wanted to suck penis. That is EXACTLY how it works. Got up one faithful morning and decided I wanted huge fat penis up my you know what.

lol @ you assuming I'm gay, but honestly I don't even think I care enough to deny it.
pimp.gif

And I do know you cuz, I know what people like you are all about. There is literally no difference between you and bible thumping negro hating old white men from the south, just different agendas. A black redneck if you will.

Originally Posted by MECKS

but i feel when the marin luther king FBI wire-tap transcripts are finally declassified, there well be hell.
Can you speak more on this. What was said to have been said on those wire taps?

but i feel when the marin luther king FBI wire-tap transcripts are finally declassified, there well be hell.

pimp.gif

Rednecks are actually pretty cool, they're less ignorant than you because they know their place.

this thread is more evidence of their counterrevolutionary activity...Malcolm X is gay! Lets talk about that instead of what Malcolm CALLED for.
laugh.gif

'Yall Scared'

pimp.gif

Rednecks are actually pretty cool, they're less ignorant than you because they know their place.

this thread is more evidence of their counterrevolutionary activity...Malcolm X is gay! Lets talk about that instead of what Malcolm CALLED for.
laugh.gif

'Yall Scared'

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

'Yall Scared'
Know their place?.....that's what it takes to be cool these days?

Sadly I actually agree with your last statement, if there is someone out there who wanted to distract black people from Malcolm's message by playing on their ignorance they have succeeded.

An ignorant/racist/ prejudiced person, that hates homosexuals but knows their place is "cool" in your book. Congratulations.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

'Yall Scared'
Know their place?.....that's what it takes to be cool these days?

Sadly I actually agree with your last statement, if there is someone out there who wanted to distract black people from Malcolm's message by playing on their ignorance they have succeeded.

An ignorant/racist/ prejudiced person, that hates homosexuals but knows their place is "cool" in your book. Congratulations.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The FBI basicly wire tapped him for like 4 years, if im not mistaken. and remember the whole mistress controversy? The black community felt it was rumors spread by the "white man" to undermine the respectability and integrity of one of their biggest role models.

That being said... if he did have mistresses .... its very likely he talked to them on the phone...
edit:
think of how tiger woods was treated.
and heres an excerpt:

In early August of 1963 King happened to stay at Jones's home for several days, at which point both the FBI and, by extension, the Kennedys were introduced to a new aspect of King's life—namely, his sexual endeavors, which in subsequent months would all but replace Levison as the focus of the FBI's surveillance of King. But at that time Marshall and Robert Kennedy were far more worried by the extensive evidence of King and Levison's communication by way of Jones. The wiretap in Jones's office recorded King asking for advice from "our friend" and apologizing for not calling him directly: "I'm trying to wait until things cool off—until this civil rights debate is over—as long as they may be tapping these phones, you know—but you can discuss that with him." Several weeks later Robert Kennedy authorized the wiretapping of King's home telephone, in Atlanta; a wiretap on the SCLC office telephones followed a few days afterward.

The FBI's wiretaps on King's telephones remained in place until April of 1965 (at home) and June of 1966 (at the office); the wiretapping of Stanley Levison continued until several years after King's assassination, on April 4, 1968. Transcripts from the Levison tap attest to what a valuable, insightful, and influential friend Stanley Levison remained to King right up to King's death.
source: http://www.theatlantic.co...martin-luther-king/2537/

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The FBI basicly wire tapped him for like 4 years, if im not mistaken. and remember the whole mistress controversy? The black community felt it was rumors spread by the "white man" to undermine the respectability and integrity of one of their biggest role models.

That being said... if he did have mistresses .... its very likely he talked to them on the phone...
edit:
think of how tiger woods was treated.
and heres an excerpt:

In early August of 1963 King happened to stay at Jones's home for several days, at which point both the FBI and, by extension, the Kennedys were introduced to a new aspect of King's life—namely, his sexual endeavors, which in subsequent months would all but replace Levison as the focus of the FBI's surveillance of King. But at that time Marshall and Robert Kennedy were far more worried by the extensive evidence of King and Levison's communication by way of Jones. The wiretap in Jones's office recorded King asking for advice from "our friend" and apologizing for not calling him directly: "I'm trying to wait until things cool off—until this civil rights debate is over—as long as they may be tapping these phones, you know—but you can discuss that with him." Several weeks later Robert Kennedy authorized the wiretapping of King's home telephone, in Atlanta; a wiretap on the SCLC office telephones followed a few days afterward.

The FBI's wiretaps on King's telephones remained in place until April of 1965 (at home) and June of 1966 (at the office); the wiretapping of Stanley Levison continued until several years after King's assassination, on April 4, 1968. Transcripts from the Levison tap attest to what a valuable, insightful, and influential friend Stanley Levison remained to King right up to King's death.
source: http://www.theatlantic.co...martin-luther-king/2537/

Originally Posted by cartune

AntonLaVey wrote:
it's literally never failed.....a lot of people who take a hard line against gays (pause) are using it as a defense mechanism. A lot of people are forced to live double lives because society has deemed homosexuality unsavory (a lot of progress is being made tho). If you were born gay but grew up in a catholic family that constantly preached against homosexuality you are very likely to use this defense mechanism, but true nature always prevails.

Im all for Gay rights and what not. But I hate this whole gayness is normal movement.

And this notion that anyone who finds gay sex gross is somehow a closet homosexual has to cease. I find fat sex gross am I low key fat too?

If you comfortable hearing men talk about how they tore some dude up last night if you react to it the same way as dudes talkin about girls .MORE POWER TO YOU. But because I cringe at the thought of sodomy Im gay too? FOH

On some Why you didnt hug Tyrone back? you a homophobe? You sexually insecure? #%%@@ I dont hug my daddy. Get out my face
mad.gif

And true nature? penis goes into vagina makes fetus rinse and repeat. Anything outside of that is abnormal.

Yes, homosexuality IS nature, whether you see it as "normal" or otherwise is your personal opinion.   
I guess nowadays any and everything might as well be described as normal.  That's seems to the fallback "excuse" or "explanation" when somebody wants to describe something that others may not agree with or believe in.........."it's perfectly normal" that he or she is this way or does the things that they do...... sure it is.  Everybody in here was created by a male and a female, but yet folks in here want to say something other than that is normal or nature even.  More power to you dudes. 

Originally Posted by cartune

AntonLaVey wrote:
it's literally never failed.....a lot of people who take a hard line against gays (pause) are using it as a defense mechanism. A lot of people are forced to live double lives because society has deemed homosexuality unsavory (a lot of progress is being made tho). If you were born gay but grew up in a catholic family that constantly preached against homosexuality you are very likely to use this defense mechanism, but true nature always prevails.

Im all for Gay rights and what not. But I hate this whole gayness is normal movement.

And this notion that anyone who finds gay sex gross is somehow a closet homosexual has to cease. I find fat sex gross am I low key fat too?

If you comfortable hearing men talk about how they tore some dude up last night if you react to it the same way as dudes talkin about girls .MORE POWER TO YOU. But because I cringe at the thought of sodomy Im gay too? FOH

On some Why you didnt hug Tyrone back? you a homophobe? You sexually insecure? #%%@@ I dont hug my daddy. Get out my face
mad.gif

And true nature? penis goes into vagina makes fetus rinse and repeat. Anything outside of that is abnormal.

Yes, homosexuality IS nature, whether you see it as "normal" or otherwise is your personal opinion.   
I guess nowadays any and everything might as well be described as normal.  That's seems to the fallback "excuse" or "explanation" when somebody wants to describe something that others may not agree with or believe in.........."it's perfectly normal" that he or she is this way or does the things that they do...... sure it is.  Everybody in here was created by a male and a female, but yet folks in here want to say something other than that is normal or nature even.  More power to you dudes. 

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

You guys don't realize what they are doing? They came out with facts that Martin had multiple affairs and now Malcolm is Gay. When people of the future look back they will think that we were uncivilized. But this is complete bologna another attempt of by the "man" to discredit the black man..smh
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never gets old

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

You guys don't realize what they are doing? They came out with facts that Martin had multiple affairs and now Malcolm is Gay. When people of the future look back they will think that we were uncivilized. But this is complete bologna another attempt of by the "man" to discredit the black man..smh
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never gets old

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Ok man my assumption was the fact you the only one up in arms in this thread with anyone not agreeing with you.  I was wrong I will admit that.

Then you say bible thumping when I never mentioned anything biblical, never mentioned anything hating white men, I'm not from the south (though I live here now), and call me a black redneck.

Does a black redneck even exist?  You call out people yet want people to hear you and be open-minded and you say these things.  I see what it is.  KEEP HOPE ALIVE.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Ok man my assumption was the fact you the only one up in arms in this thread with anyone not agreeing with you.  I was wrong I will admit that.

Then you say bible thumping when I never mentioned anything biblical, never mentioned anything hating white men, I'm not from the south (though I live here now), and call me a black redneck.

Does a black redneck even exist?  You call out people yet want people to hear you and be open-minded and you say these things.  I see what it is.  KEEP HOPE ALIVE.

whoa..
statement in red pretty much sums you up.

whoa..
statement in red pretty much sums you up.

Back
Top Bottom