So Floyd Mayweather came in to my job tonight.

man, you aint ring him up cause your manager probably told you go in the back while he worked the register himself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

thats funny. that also reminds me of the time when i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the and keeps walking. one of his security give me the i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

thats funny. that also reminds me of the time when i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the and keeps walking. one of his security give me the i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First thing I thought when I saw title was OP works in a strip club or for a bookie.

Upon reading story, unimpressed. If you called him out for being a vag though, props.

First thing I thought when I saw title was OP works in a strip club or for a bookie.

Upon reading story, unimpressed. If you called him out for being a vag though, props.

It may be hard to believe but this guy is telling the truth 
laugh.gif
, i was there and saw floyd at nautica. Funny its such a small world and would never guessed there was a niketalker working at the nautica store.

You guys are roasting this guy and calling it lies, but truthfully he is telling the truth. Im down here in fl for vaca, and was shopping yesterday when i saw 3 big dudes n someone video recording floyd.

At least i believe you OP, only because i was actually there as well.

laugh.gif
, i was there and saw floyd at nautica. Funny its such a small world and would never guessed there was a niketalker working at the nautica store.

You guys are roasting this guy and calling it lies, but truthfully he is telling the truth. Im down here in fl for vaca, and was shopping yesterday when i saw 3 big dudes n someone video recording floyd.

What a coincidence. I work at a used kia lot and pharrell came thru and copped an 09 Optima. Not the one blake jumped over, the joint before that. I asked him does he feel dumb b/ he got all those tats only to get them removed. He didn't say anything, Son just started doing the thing where he pats his face and made the popping noise a'la grinding. I hopped in my car just as he was leaving and I saw someone taking a picture of him driving off. Maybe that person was a NTer and can provide a pic.

What a coincidence. I work at a used kia lot and pharrell came thru and copped an 09 Optima. Not the one blake jumped over, the joint before that. I asked him does he feel dumb b/ he got all those tats only to get them removed. He didn't say anything, Son just started doing the thing where he pats his face and made the popping noise a'la grinding. I hopped in my car just as he was leaving and I saw someone taking a picture of him driving off. Maybe that person was a NTer and can provide a pic.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

laugh.gif

lol thanks man 1-100 im not doing to well but its the truth *shrugs

Originally Posted by j d0t win

laugh.gif

lol thanks man 1-100 im not doing to well but its the truth *shrugs

Back
Top Bottom