So i called my "girl" another name.. all out of ideas.. what to do? serious.

Realtalk fam, it sounds like she was just looking for a reason to go out with her girls for NYE or something to that effect.

Why entertain immaturity like that, though? A middle name, b? Just tell her that you don't wanna deal with that immature stuff, especially when you're trying to be merry.

Just turn your phone off when you go out, fam. Turn it on if a girl is trying to give you her math. Move on, b.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

To tell the truth bro... just take the L and just apologize. Girls are all the same, they suspect things they shouldn't, they blow thing out of proportion. And last, they all think their "man" should know everything about them by the 2nd week of dating. 
laugh.gif

Goodluck with everything, buy her flowers or something. Take her out on a cruise.

indifferent.gif

To tell the truth bro... just take the L and just apologize. Girls are all the same, they suspect things they shouldn't, they blow thing out of proportion. And last, they all think their "man" should know everything about them by the 2nd week of dating. 
laugh.gif

Goodluck with everything, buy her flowers or something. Take her out on a cruise.

indifferent.gif

Funny my man just told me about this story.

He said he was with a j/o, and she called him another dude's name. The dude that she called him was a long time BF. She was drunk. He is unaware how to handle this situation. What do you think he should do?

He said he was with a j/o, and she called him another dude's name. The dude that she called him was a long time BF. She was drunk. He is unaware how to handle this situation. What do you think he should do?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

images

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

images

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I can bet money that if the ball drops and you dont call her this will blow way outta proportion.
You will never win my dude.

You called once and she didn't pick up. IF you DON'T call again to try to smooth things over it'd be wreck. I KNOW it will be. She'd probably say that you don't really care that much blah blah blah.

Smh with chicks like this, you can't even try to hold your corner and try to not over extend yourself without catching flack. Good luck my dude

laugh.gif
I can bet money that if the ball drops and you dont call her this will blow way outta proportion.
You will never win my dude.

You called once and she didn't pick up. IF you DON'T call again to try to smooth things over it'd be wreck. I KNOW it will be. She'd probably say that you don't really care that much blah blah blah.

Smh with chicks like this, you can't even try to hold your corner and try to not over extend yourself without catching flack. Good luck my dude

Walked in thinking you were smashin and called her the wrong name.

I kinda get the principle, but if it's New Year's Eve, she is on some other *$*% to go OD over something like that.

Walked in thinking you were smashin and called her the wrong name.

I kinda get the principle, but if it's New Year's Eve, she is on some other *$*% to go OD over something like that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She's out smashing somebody else for new years and she was looking for any kind of excuse to get rid of you for the night.  You are the man in the relationship apologize once and that's it.  You shouldn't be repeating yourself in the first place man up.  She's supposed to be fiending for you not the other way around so it should be her loss that she's not spending nye with you..... unless dude she smashin is doin things you neva thought of doing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She's out smashing somebody else for new years and she was looking for any kind of excuse to get rid of you for the night.  You are the man in the relationship apologize once and that's it.  You shouldn't be repeating yourself in the first place man up.  She's supposed to be fiending for you not the other way around so it should be her loss that she's not spending nye with you..... unless dude she smashin is doin things you neva thought of doing.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ive been in a similar position, had to give her the
indifferent.gif
in the middle of sex but brushed it off and pretended like i aint hear and kept on going
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ive been in a similar position, had to give her the
indifferent.gif
in the middle of sex but brushed it off and pretended like i aint hear and kept on going
laugh.gif

Try the simple, I'm sorry.. im not trying to end the year like this.

and if that aint enough, give her some time, shell get around.

I text the wrong girl while at the bar last night but I got away with it.

Try the simple, I'm sorry.. im not trying to end the year like this.

and if that aint enough, give her some time, shell get around.

I text the wrong girl while at the bar last night but I got away with it.

Back
Top Bottom