So i called my "girl" another name.. all out of ideas.. what to do? serious.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

To tell the truth bro... just take the L and just apologize. Girls are all the same, they suspect things they shouldn't, they blow thing out of proportion. And last, they all think their "man" should know everything about them by the 2nd week of dating. 
laugh.gif

Goodluck with everything, buy her flowers or something. Take her out on a cruise.

indifferent.gif

images

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Let me guess.... y'all not smashing?
roll.gif
Why the stoneface? Y'all thought I meant on a ship or something?
roll.gif

Y'all are DEFINITELY NOT SMASHING!
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

....well what DID you mean?

Originally Posted by Club29

To tell the truth bro... just take the L and just apologize. Girls are all the same, they suspect things they shouldn't, they blow thing out of proportion. And last, they all think their "man" should know everything about them by the 2nd week of dating. 
laugh.gif

Goodluck with everything, buy her flowers or something. Take her out on a cruise.

indifferent.gif

images

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I was thinking
pimp.gif
cruise....

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

images

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I was thinking
pimp.gif
cruise....

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

images

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I was thinking
pimp.gif
cruise....
very ambiguous original statement sir

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

images

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I was thinking
pimp.gif
cruise....
very ambiguous original statement sir

Text her at sorry at 11:59. Then just move on, if she don't get with it, drop her.

Text her at sorry at 11:59. Then just move on, if she don't get with it, drop her.

Your girl is Puerto Rican bro?
laugh.gif

But on the real, its just wack.. she's overreacting and is being immature for this. Just gonna have to suck it up and apologize. Try to do so before the night is over or she will probably make you feel guilty for not spending New Years with her.

Your girl is Puerto Rican bro?
laugh.gif

But on the real, its just wack.. she's overreacting and is being immature for this. Just gonna have to suck it up and apologize. Try to do so before the night is over or she will probably make you feel guilty for not spending New Years with her.

dont call her til she calls you bro. play the push and pull game. its not like u did anything wrong. make her feel bad

dont call her til she calls you bro. play the push and pull game. its not like u did anything wrong. make her feel bad

Answer:

She will give you massive approval, she will smile and think you’re adorable, she will want to cuddle you like you’re her little baby.

In other words, you will start seeming LESS like somebody she’d want to screw.

Generally a woman is sexually drawn to men who seem kind of like her dad -- her first and most powerful image of manhood. And how often do Dads apologize to their kids for anything?

If you feel that you must apologize to a woman, do it very, very sparingly.

DeepBlue

Apologizing is often a bad idea unless you have done something so outrageously horrible that not apologizing would make you a monster.

Apologizing for some wrong does not increase respect or your chance of getting forgiveness. It merely points out that you were, in fact, wrong and that you admit that you did something bad. The more you apologize, the more wrong you seem.

I am sure that many people here will disagree with this, and I don’t much care. This is the way that it is.

I have tried this both ways. I once asked my girlfriend to go with me to a formal dinner party. She refused, for various reasons. I told her that was fine, and took another girl instead, as a friend.

She was pissed. I did not think I had done anything wrong, but I apologized profusely. Apologizing just seemed to make her more angry. I apologized again and again, each time more heartwarming, each time making her more and more angry.

I couldn’t figure it out, until I actually thought about it and realized what a chump I was. By apologizing, I was admitting that I had done something wrong. If I had kept my mouth shut, left, and let her burn off her own damn steam, she would have been apologizing to ME for getting so upset.

Instead, she held this little incident over my head for the remaining year and a half of our god-awful relationship.

Another time, I said some things about her sister, who was irritating the living +!%@ out of me at the time. My girlfriend got very angry, and I realized that I was out of line. But I didn’t apologize. I simply dropped the argument.

She kept up about it though, and finally I pretended to be angry at HER and left.

A couple hours later she was on the phone begging ME to forgive HER. At that point, she was literally willing to do anything at all to get me to forgive her. By keeping my mouth shut, I waited her out until she thought that SHE was wrong.

This works best when you *occasionally but sparingly* apologize when you do something wrong, so that you seem to be fair-minded and not just some jerk that can’t admit when he’s wrong.

Apologize for maybe 25% of the things that you would normally apologize for. You’ll notice a dramatic difference.

http://www.sosuave.com/halloffame/hall259.htm

Edit - Op, your new years resolution should be to become less of a beta male.

Answer:

She will give you massive approval, she will smile and think you’re adorable, she will want to cuddle you like you’re her little baby.

In other words, you will start seeming LESS like somebody she’d want to screw.

Generally a woman is sexually drawn to men who seem kind of like her dad -- her first and most powerful image of manhood. And how often do Dads apologize to their kids for anything?

If you feel that you must apologize to a woman, do it very, very sparingly.

DeepBlue

Apologizing is often a bad idea unless you have done something so outrageously horrible that not apologizing would make you a monster.

Apologizing for some wrong does not increase respect or your chance of getting forgiveness. It merely points out that you were, in fact, wrong and that you admit that you did something bad. The more you apologize, the more wrong you seem.

I am sure that many people here will disagree with this, and I don’t much care. This is the way that it is.

I have tried this both ways. I once asked my girlfriend to go with me to a formal dinner party. She refused, for various reasons. I told her that was fine, and took another girl instead, as a friend.

She was pissed. I did not think I had done anything wrong, but I apologized profusely. Apologizing just seemed to make her more angry. I apologized again and again, each time more heartwarming, each time making her more and more angry.

I couldn’t figure it out, until I actually thought about it and realized what a chump I was. By apologizing, I was admitting that I had done something wrong. If I had kept my mouth shut, left, and let her burn off her own damn steam, she would have been apologizing to ME for getting so upset.

Instead, she held this little incident over my head for the remaining year and a half of our god-awful relationship.

Another time, I said some things about her sister, who was irritating the living +!%@ out of me at the time. My girlfriend got very angry, and I realized that I was out of line. But I didn’t apologize. I simply dropped the argument.

She kept up about it though, and finally I pretended to be angry at HER and left.

A couple hours later she was on the phone begging ME to forgive HER. At that point, she was literally willing to do anything at all to get me to forgive her. By keeping my mouth shut, I waited her out until she thought that SHE was wrong.

This works best when you *occasionally but sparingly* apologize when you do something wrong, so that you seem to be fair-minded and not just some jerk that can’t admit when he’s wrong.

Apologize for maybe 25% of the things that you would normally apologize for. You’ll notice a dramatic difference.

http://www.sosuave.com/halloffame/hall259.htm

Edit - Op, your new years resolution should be to become less of a beta male.

Back
Top Bottom