So i called my "girl" another name.. all out of ideas.. what to do? serious.

Originally Posted by capone125

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She's out smashing somebody else for new years and she was looking for any kind of excuse to get rid of you for the night.  You are the man in the relationship apologize once and that's it.  You shouldn't be repeating yourself in the first place man up.  She's supposed to be fiending for you not the other way around so it should be her loss that she's not spending nye with you..... unless dude she smashin is doin things you neva thought of doing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She's out smashing somebody else for new years and she was looking for any kind of excuse to get rid of you for the night.  You are the man in the relationship apologize once and that's it.  You shouldn't be repeating yourself in the first place man up.  She's supposed to be fiending for you not the other way around so it should be her loss that she's not spending nye with you..... unless dude she smashin is doin things you neva thought of doing.

a middle name? not that serious. tell her sorry. if thats not good enough, tell her to get over it.

a middle name? not that serious. tell her sorry. if thats not good enough, tell her to get over it.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Funny my man just told me about this story.

He said he was with a j/o, and she called him another dude's name. The dude that she called him was a long time BF. She was drunk. He is unaware how to handle this situation. What do you think he should do?

Ive been in a similar position, had to give her the
indifferent.gif
in the middle of sex but brushed it off and pretended like i aint hear and kept on going
laugh.gif

roll.gif

i would have jokingly brought it up after i finished...but lolol

Originally Posted by 951guero

He said he was with a j/o, and she called him another dude's name. The dude that she called him was a long time BF. She was drunk. He is unaware how to handle this situation. What do you think he should do?

Ive been in a similar position, had to give her the
indifferent.gif
in the middle of sex but brushed it off and pretended like i aint hear and kept on going
laugh.gif

roll.gif

i would have jokingly brought it up after i finished...but lolol

I had that bad with my last ex. I kept calling her by a previous ex's name. My sister quickly told her that I mix her name as well.

I had that bad with my last ex. I kept calling her by a previous ex's name. My sister quickly told her that I mix her name as well.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

To tell the truth bro... just take the L and just apologize. Girls are all the same, they suspect things they shouldn't, they blow thing out of proportion. And last, they all think their "man" should know everything about them by the 2nd week of dating. 
laugh.gif

Goodluck with everything, buy her flowers or something. Take her out on a cruise.

indifferent.gif

images

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Let me guess.... y'all not smashing?
roll.gif
Why the stoneface? Y'all thought I meant on a ship or something?
roll.gif

Y'all are DEFINITELY NOT SMASHING!
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

To tell the truth bro... just take the L and just apologize. Girls are all the same, they suspect things they shouldn't, they blow thing out of proportion. And last, they all think their "man" should know everything about them by the 2nd week of dating. 
laugh.gif

Goodluck with everything, buy her flowers or something. Take her out on a cruise.

indifferent.gif

images

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

U better put her in her place NOW....%*#$, if she is this insecure over a simple mistake she's gonna have a ton of issues down the road....

This.

OP why are you even entertaining such nonsense, seriously. If she don't want to talk, then leave her alone for the night.....she will get over it and call you.

-The Juice
All of this.

And whoever said she was dumb, I concur.

Ol girl getting her panties in a twist over you getting her middle name wrong, which she's only told you once before 
roll.gif
that's pathetic.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

U better put her in her place NOW....%*#$, if she is this insecure over a simple mistake she's gonna have a ton of issues down the road....

This.

OP why are you even entertaining such nonsense, seriously. If she don't want to talk, then leave her alone for the night.....she will get over it and call you.

-The Juice
All of this.

And whoever said she was dumb, I concur.

Ol girl getting her panties in a twist over you getting her middle name wrong, which she's only told you once before 
roll.gif
that's pathetic.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 at the cruise comment.. and 
eyes.gif
 at the 2nd.. Might be right 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 at the cruise comment.. and 
eyes.gif
 at the 2nd.. Might be right 
tired.gif

What I'd like to know is why some of you try so *@+@% hard to be a-holes?...

OP came asking for some good advice and you dudes are quick to assume she's *@+@% around and needed an excuse to get rid of him, $$#% is it that far fetched that she's actually upset?..damn!

What I'd like to know is why some of you try so *@+@% hard to be a-holes?...

OP came asking for some good advice and you dudes are quick to assume she's *@+@% around and needed an excuse to get rid of him, $$#% is it that far fetched that she's actually upset?..damn!

What is there to handle? She's a J/O.

What is there to handle? She's a J/O.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

images

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

....well what DID you mean?

Back
Top Bottom